May 15th Update: Skill Rework

124»

Comments

• Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    gmun wrote: »
    For what it's worth I just wanted to say that I like the change in damage related to rune skins. I have never enjoyed getting burned / poisoned/ shocked by someones furnace and watching my hero die at the end of the round taking 6k damage, or in some instances watching my whole team die when Viper gets shock and kills the whole team. That wasn't right and needed to be fixed. This fixes it, good job. These effects are back to what they should be, something that helps you beat an opponent, but not the single determining factor in the match.

I agree that skins damage (especially shock) were too much. But the nerf to the burn damage from hero's abilities is a huge hit. Granted these two things are probably linked so there was no good way to reduce one and leave the other. Watching mangle's burn damage post the change is depressing.
  • Text of Skill stat needs to be changed to include passive damage such as burn and poison damage.

s7lt2nattooj.png
    Text of Skill stat needs to be changed to include passive damage such as burn and poison damage.

s7lt2nattooj.png

Or if it is easier just revert burn damage to being based off of attack. :wink:
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    Maybe not connected but i just realised that my rocky has 55% to crit and his tooltip says that the max is 55%, all other heroes has a crit cap at 50% so is it just like a special thing to him or it's somehow a side effect of skill being changed?
    Mati01 wrote: »
    Maybe not connected but i just realised that my rocky has 55% to crit and his tooltip says that the max is 55%, all other heroes has a crit cap at 50% so is it just like a special thing to him or it's somehow a side effect of skill being changed?

Semi special for him. Cobressa has a higher crit too.
124»