Emily is buggy in this event

@Joel hey Joel, please take a look at this.rb4yj7uavyvg.png
06hd770va09y.png
zlbl6jtr77c2.png
Full DR emily. I am the attacker, nothing special on my cobra.

I noticed the description of DDG states: stone or outright kill the target. So in this case, I was extremely lucky that my DDG kills Emily even it did zero damage? Please advise.

Also emily isn't resurrecting a dead member in defense, instead she cleanses/purge smashes on attackers. I think it has something to do with this event that features taunt.

Comments

• First, yes DDG can instakill, but has an extremely low chance to do so. (It also increases the chance 10% for each stack of venom on the target). Secondly Emily is bugged in regards with taunts. Other heroes such as shade won't posess heroes as well, if a taunt is up on the attacking team.
  • Zuggey wrote: »
    First, yes DDG can instakill, but has an extremely low chance to do so. (It also increases the chance 10% for each stack of venom on the target). Secondly Emily is bugged in regards with taunts. Other heroes such as shade won't posess heroes as well, if a taunt is up on the attacking team.

I started noticing those things lately too. My question is, is the Shade not possessing bug new, or has it been around?
  • DDG doesn't have to do damage to get the insta-kill. Sometimes it shows damage when it does, sometimes it says 0. Probably just a heavy damage reduction Emily who would've taken 0 damage anyways, but the insta-kill proc'd and she dies.

And yes, I've noticed Emily and Shade aren't doing things they should be. Until it's fixed though, I'd advise you attack some Emily/Shade teams you normally wouldn't to take advantage of these bugs :wink:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!