Are Battle Runes with Skill now Valuable?

Since the Skill update, I almost want Skill to come back for Battle runes. Originally people made Battle runes to up their heroes damage, which also affected Burn and Poison damage. Now Skill affects those effects, so newer Battle Runes wouldn't be as effective as older ones on certain heroes.

Perhaps we could have events where for a limited time, we could craft special types of runes - Like runes that give Attack and Skill that aren't Vampiric runes, or Light/Blue runes that grant Attack, or Red runes that grant Health/Defense.

I know that idea might upset people as it could make heroes like Icepick and MK even more powerful, but if everyone has access to them, doesn't it really change that much? Also imagine a Furnace with full Bulwark runes... *shivers*
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• Also imagine a Furnace with full Bulwark runes... *shivers*

nobody's going to even use that. The whole point of the furnace in higher levels is his amazing normal attack and constant burn damage

besides, koros will still 5 shot him

He who calls the Golem a troll card will not be in the clan of Starley Inc.

yes, me Clash Royale addict
  • @JackHallow666 Are you being serious or just trolling? Do you think Matsuta Kira would be "better" for everyone by boosting his current max attack power from 5350 to 7000? Will Emily work better for the community with 100% max DR instead of 94.5%?
  • I don't troll :c

Tbh the main point of this was about Battle runes and how they don't have skill anymore, and how that's gonna be affected by the skill update. I just got myself off track cuz I thought it would be neat to have events like that while making this post. And MK already can get more attack, there's Champion runes.

Probably not really a good idea though until they balance runes and stats in general.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • Maybe just a simple For Old Time's Sake event where we could craft Battle runes with Skill (not resist though).
  • 1bb3jmgho835.png

Love that idea. Let me craft some current version of these!
  • 1bb3jmgho835.png

Love that idea. Let me craft some current version of these!

The only bad thing about that Rune is that it can't be put on Astrid :lol: