Ponti comes back

Ran the tower. Got to 10th floor. Ponti was a defender and was killed in both forms. Lost that 1st run. 2nd run killed 2 more. 3rd attempt Ponti is back in first form along with original remaining toon. Now I killed Ponti in the first round and his reincarnate form, why does he come back at all in 3rd round?

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Ponti and Shade cause a lot of weird bugs in the tower. Like, if Shade possess a hero of yours, and you lose, you'll get that hero back like they were revived. Another weird bug is that if your Icebloom dies in the tower, but you win the match, she'll be alive at 1 Health. I know Ponti can come back at random, but I've only heard of it happening one time. Regardless, it's a bug - even if it happens once - and in your case it happened twice, so that's even worse. I think it would be worthwhile for the devs to start focusing on these tower bugs. There's not that many, and it's not as huge an undertaking as balancing all of PvP.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!