I Want More Red Rogue Heroes!

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Currently the only Red Rogue heroes we have are Cobressa, Lupina, and Torchy. And... yeah, that's sort of a lot, but I want a Red hero that LOOKS and FEELS like a Rogue. I mean, look at other Rogues. Matsuta. Shadowblade. Indigo. Willow Swift. Black Diamond. They all look... like assassins. I don't see why Cobressa, Lupina, or Torchy are rogues... unless just to make Yoko do more damage to them?? But who uses Yoko anymore anyways? It would be nice to have a Red, possibly Fast Rogue hero who looks and feels like a Rogue. Like, maybe a male hero, who's in a red cloak with twin duelist blades. Might actually be my next hero ability now that I envisioned it... But he would sort of be like a mix of Hansuke and Astrid, and also possibly Fast. He could have a first ability that deals low damage, but challenges the target into a "Duel", where they're basically provoked to attack him and him alone, but while in a duel, he has a chance to parry attacks, and some other bonuses.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I just find it a shame there's no Red Fast Rogue heroes that look like other Rogues.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I want some red jello.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I want some red jello.

Sorry to make you hungry, bvs... I'll go find a Cherry Wobbler for you.
  • HompipahHompipah Member
    edited May 18
    Lady Nimriel is red and she is rogue...
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Hompipah wrote: »
    Lady Nimriel is red and she is rogue...

Oh yeah, maybe I should rephrase. A Red Rogue hero who looks like a Rogue and is also not useless.