Season of the Harrier??

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Harrier - noun
- a person who engages in persistent attacks on others or incursions into their land.
- a hound of a breed for hunting hares.
- a cross-country runner.

Anyone have any guesses as to what this could be? The first and last definitions, I think, might suggest an MK rework (persistent attacks = Tenacity, runner = fast hero), but the second definition seems to imply a new Beast hero would counter Hopper might be in the making. Perhaps both? Maybe MK will become a Monster hunter instead of an Undead killer, and also get re-worked to either change or remove Tenacity? I know similar changes were talked about at the Summits, perhaps this is the season they'll be implemented in!
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    nunya wrote: »
    I really wish everyone would leave my poor Kira alone :(

When he stops dodging everything, getting 2 attacks per turn, and dealing full damage when Diseased, killing an entire team in one shot, we will! :smile:
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • nunya wrote: »
    I really wish everyone would leave my poor Kira alone :(

When he stops dodging everything, getting 2 attacks per turn, and dealing full damage when Diseased, killing an entire team in one shot, we will! :smile:

He gets 3 turns sometimes if he's rezzed and tenacity procs. -_-
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Well, looks like the first one because of PvP event
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    Harrier - noun
    - a person who engages in persistent attacks on others or incursions into their land.
    - a hound of a breed for hunting hares.
    - a cross-country runner.

Anyone have any guesses as to what this could be? The first and last definitions, I think, might suggest an MK rework (persistent attacks = Tenacity, runner = fast hero), but the second definition seems to imply a new Beast hero would counter Hopper might be in the making. Perhaps both? Maybe MK will become a Monster hunter instead of an Undead killer, and also get re-worked to either change or remove Tenacity? I know similar changes were talked about at the Summits, perhaps this is the season they'll be implemented in!

I interpreted it more as a pun. We had season of the Hare, and now we have season of the Hare-ier (or, as an actual word, harrier). With this interpretation, it almost seems like Hopper would be getting an epic... but I doubt that's right?
  • I thought they were talking about my back...
  • danacdanac Member
    It's also a jet.
    Maybe they're making a new flying hero that can carry others.
    danac wrote: »
    It's also a jet.
    Maybe they're making a new flying hero that can carry others.

Or a Bauble skin that makes him look like a jet!
  • WolfreichWolfreich Member
    Or it could be the current PVP a lot event ie harry someone.
    Wolfreich wrote: »
    Or it could be the current PVP a lot event ie harry someone.

I... what?
  • WolfreichWolfreich Member

I... what?

Yeah that doesn't read well. I meant the current "PVP a lot" event i.e. harry someone (to attack repeatedly).
    Wolfreich wrote: »

I... what?

Yeah that doesn't read well. I meant the current "PVP a lot" event i.e. harry someone (to attack repeatedly).

Yeah that makes more sense. Now that the Season's over though, I can't seem to find any reason for the name.