tower instant kill without attacking

So floor 4 in tower just now I had willow, shade, BD, and MK. they entered the match against Lupina, Grog, Ponti, and MK. My team never attacked but somehow I instant killed the other team. fyi just in case this helps you guys figure out if there are other issues. Thank you guys for all your hard work on the game!!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• a7mad3ezza7mad3ezz Member
    I meet this scenario often when there is a pontifex in the floor defenders, usually happens when pontifex returns as whole, meaning he is fully ascended and had two turns as a skeleton ..

and for it to happen exactly like you mentioned, all other members of the team must be dead, and he remains alone when I lose the attack, when I re-enter .. I instantly win and move up to the next floor ..

is that what happened ?
  • yup that is exactly what happened.
  • a7mad3ezza7mad3ezz Member
    edited May 20
    good thing it was only pontifex that was supposed to be there, if another hero was alive still, you would've faced the whole team once more fully regenerated .. health and energy and all, like you've first entered it :smiley: .. its a bug that they know about, but I don't think they found whats causing it yet not a solution to it ofc ..
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Thanks for the heads, up I'm having this looked into!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com