Gasp! New Player!

I've managed to get myself to level 12, and done at least decently well in PVP raiding, with a fairly solid (so far) setup of Jabber, Bovus, Nub Nub, and Stone Fist...some things I've attacked can burst me down, but I've been overall pretty successful with it. Clearly I have a *LONG* way to go, though...and leveling progress feels like it's slowing down a *LOT*.

Comments

• Props for Jabber.
  • UratohUratoh Member
    edited May 23
    Well I get him to go before Bovus, he amps his attack up and stampedes all over everything. I kinda want to try a beast team out with this going.
  • If you have Bovus you should prob have him go first ahead of Jabber as he slows all enemy heros
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • UratohUratoh Member
    What does that do for Jabber, as opposed to Bovus getting a damage buff from jabber?
  • It means all your normal speed heros (including Jabber) will go before all remaining enemy normal speed heros.
    ---
    Wasi | The Potato Army
  • It means all your normal speed heros (including Jabber) will go before all remaining enemy normal speed heros.

Unless their team has ekko. Or they dodge. Or the hero is immune to slow like Bauble, Furnace, or Stonefist.

But typically Bovus is better first. You may also want to pick up torchy and another AOE hero (Like Tsume).

Torchy to silence their first normal, bovus to slow them all, then AOE/AOE hero (Tsume/Rogar) can be really strong.
  • UratohUratoh Member
    True, I suppose it really depends on the enemy team what order I put them in.
  • UratohUratoh Member
    Oooh, torchy does look quite good for a 4th, I suppose with nub nub's massive AoE healing I don't explicitly 'need' a taunt- tank type.
  • Uratoh wrote: »
    Oooh, torchy does look quite good for a 4th, I suppose with nub nub's massive AoE healing I don't explicitly 'need' a taunt- tank type.

You also don't need healing if the other team is already dead! The best defense is a good offense ;)
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    It means all your normal speed heros (including Jabber) will go before all remaining enemy normal speed heros.

Unless their team has ekko. Or they dodge. Or the hero is immune to slow like Bauble, Furnace, or Stonefist.

But typically Bovus is better first. You may also want to pick up torchy and another AOE hero (Like Tsume).

Torchy to silence their first normal, bovus to slow them all, then AOE/AOE hero (Tsume/Rogar) can be really strong.

Ekko is useless against Bovus now.
  • Brazy wrote: »
    It means all your normal speed heros (including Jabber) will go before all remaining enemy normal speed heros.

Ekko is useless against Bovus now.

Oh haha good point! Forgot about that minus energy to slow change. Everyone made such a fuss over that too.

But let's not say useless. He is still **** cute!