Post edited by setlist on
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Insta-sticky
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • oredithoredith Member
    thank you! the effort is greatly appreciated.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • seanluckyseanlucky Member
    edited May 26
    Are you saying that Level Capped members have had access to all this the last couple months? Are you saying there's unreleased event guides, PvP advice, and more? Oh wait spoiler.

Amazing as always Setlist! Thanks for sharing.
  • bbclare7bbclare7 Member
    Thanks!!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    seanlucky wrote: »
    Are you saying that Level Capped members have had access to all this the last couple months? Are you saying there's unreleased event guides, PvP advice, and more? Oh wait spoiler.

To be fair, anyone could have attended the summits, not just Level Capped. They were just smart enough to write the stuff down, I guess.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • oredithoredith Member

To be fair, anyone could have attended the summits, not just Level Capped. They were just smart enough to write the stuff down, I guess.
    Iron Brigade has had @ladybam logging and sharing the summit content for the past several summits, so it's not like LC has had some insider knowledge (though they probably do with their members in the focus group).

it's just really nice to have the TL;DR version since it filters out the comments from the participants, and distills down the pertinent information in a short, easy to read format.

of course, having it in this format allows for greater ease in pointing out how long standing promises like MK/Shade and DR balance have been gone unattended.
    edited May 26
    @JackHallow666 "Access to all this" refers to the succinctly written, well organized, and distributed information amoungst our guild so that it was not limited knowledge to just "anyone who could have gone." And to be fair, it was a light recruiting plug comment :)

@oredith There is no inside knowledge for Level Capped. All meta focus group knowledge is strictly meta focus group insider knowledge that is bound by an NDA.
    @JackHallow666 "Access to all this" refers to the succinctly written, well organized, and distributed information amoungst our guild so that it was not limited knowledge to just "anyone who could have gone." And to be fair, it was a light recruiting plug comment :)

Wow wow... slow down.. getting a headache trying to understand what you mean here. 'Not limited knowledge to just "anyone could have gone.'" What... are you trying to say? Is it limited knowledge? Is it not limited knowledge? Could anyone just have "gone" this information? You're really confusing me. Who are you even quoting there? What's a light recruiting plug comment??? :confused: :sweat_smile:
    edited May 26
    @JackHallow666 summits are limited to guild leaders +1 and gurus*
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I'm willing to be a +1 for an attractive female guild leader. No one seems to discuss what should be done with excess Aether at the summits.
  • nunyanunya Member
    @bvs72 I have brought up the Aether issue at least once during the summits :)
    nunya
  • setlistsetlist Member
    edited July 2
    OP edited to include today's summit:
  • setlistsetlist Member
    edited July 2
    OP Edited to include this weekend's summit:

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    setlist wrote: »
    OP Edited to include this weekend's summit:
    Summit 15 - June 3, 2017

Temp note: The spam prevention system appears to be suppressing my OP edit, it should self-correct once it's manually approved by a forum mod.

Try now :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • setlistsetlist Member
    fixed!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I scanned all the summaries and could not find the word "Aether".
  • setlistsetlist Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

You're right doc it's not been brought up since April. Here's the last occurrence I found:
    Summit 10 - TLDR - April 22, 2017
    TLDR of the TLDR:
    TimeTable of changes:
    Very soon: Skill revision, Pwn shop review
    Soon: Aether shop review - tokens for every hero up to Lily, and non-hero repeatable offers (mats, etc) to be added soon.
    Late May / near term: Client update - late May, Portal counters
  • echonapechonap Member
    Who came after Lily? Just Kreel? Hopper? I can't remember
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • setlist wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »

You're right doc it's not been brought up since April. Here's the last occurrence I found:
    Summit 10 - TLDR - April 22, 2017
    TLDR of the TLDR:
    TimeTable of changes:
    Very soon: Skill revision, Pwn shop review
    Soon: Aether shop review - tokens for every hero up to Lily, and non-hero repeatable offers (mats, etc) to be added soon.
    Late May / near term: Client update - late May, Portal counters

It's early June and no portal counters yet :(
    echonap wrote: »
    Who came after Lily? Just Kreel? Hopper? I can't remember

Lilly, Hopper, then Kreel!
  • setlistsetlist Member
    edited July 2
    OP edited to add this:
  • setlistsetlist Member
    edited July 2
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I know I said something on Line but wanted to again post a thanks for the effort. It really does make keeping up with the summits a LOT easier.
  • 11 weeks worth of feedback put to good use.
  • oredith wrote: »
    11 weeks worth of feedback put to good use.

other surprises! - no event shop was certainly a surprise! keep up the awesome work!

Ha!
  • setlistsetlist Member
    edited July 2
    Added:
  • Combat revamp midnjuly , I'm anxious
  • oredithoredith Member
    Combat revamp midnjuly , I'm anxious
    don't worry, it's the only thing that is more talked about, and more hyped up, and more awaited than the guild game, so there's no way it could possibly fail..

>_>
  • oredith wrote: »
    Combat revamp midnjuly , I'm anxious
    don't worry, it's the only thing that is more talked about, and more hyped up, and more awaited than the guild game, so there's no way it could possibly fail..

>_>

I'm pretty much going into any major update with lots of skepticism and really only expecting to see something not deliver as promised followed by a "it didn't meet our expectations" type of "apology" and they will do better next time.

But one can always hope for it to be great right?