Update - 4:30pm CT Wednesday 6/14
Updated - 2:15pm CT Wednesday 6/14
- Unfortunately, a last-minute issue has appeared for the Android login fix, so we will be delaying the Guild Games by one day, to Friday the 16th. We will be putting a one-day placeholder event in tomorrow at 3pm CST.
- While we have confirmed that clearing the game's data from a device and reinstalling will solve the issue (and is what many players on the forums have done), there are many players who are not aware of this fix, and we do not expect all players to go to such lengths to fix their game. Since this could easily impact Guild lineups, we feel that delaying the games by one day is in the best interest of players. We probably wouldn't have delayed a normal event due to this issue.
- Guild Games are still planned to start Thursday 6/15 @ 3pm
- Barring a last-minute found issue - iOS and Google Play app updates will be going out today (WED 6/14 ASAP) - Amazon app update may be delayed until THU 6/15 pending Amazon-required App approval
- We're waiting on final testing sign-off on Google Play and Amazon clients - ETA: imminent (today)
- Once they are signed off - iOS (Rune Crafting fix) and Google Play (Rune crafting fix and Login issues) will be released to stores for App Updates
- Amazon will require platform approval (from Amazon) and may be delayed until Thursday 6/15 (we will release it immediately upon approval)
Update [Eej] TUE 6/13 @ 6:30pm
*We are still planning to start Guild Games on THU 6/15 at 3pm at this time.*
*Note*: This is pending a full resolution to the current Android login issue affecting our players - which will require an app update, current ETA WED 6/14.
If the Android issue is not fully resolved by late WED 6/14 - we are considering postponing Guild Games to start FRI 6/16 to ensure ALL guild members can compete.
If any change is made - we will announce it via Boss Mail and on the forums here.
Per promises made - We want to announce a head of time that the current plan is to do our new Guild Games first run on Thursday, June 15th. To be explicitly clear - that is 6 days from today.
- Of course, this may change due to unforeseen issue - if that happens, we will announce it here ASAP.
Please have your final rosters ready before 2:59pm (Central time) on THU 6/15 - once the Guild Games start, only the guild members in the guild at start can earn score for your guild.
Here are some important points:
- If a guild member is kicked/leaves, they *still* earn score for your guild.
- If a new member is added - they do *not* earn score for your guild.
- All guild members that were in the guild at the start receive rewards based on the guild's performance - *even if they are not in the guild at the end*
I'll post information about prizes and the event itself next week as a preview.