UPDATED! Guild Games are coming... FRIDAY June 16th

2»

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Umm...don't know about you, but if it were 5x mats and 10x gold, I'd definitely spend a good amount of stam on that :D

I have enough mats and totems for the next 5+ epics, and 350+ million gold, so I'd pass in the hopes that GG happens on Friday.

• jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited June 16
    What are the Guild Games? When I click on rules in the event banner, it doesn't tell me what the event actually is. I see people here saying save stamina, but why? Is there a thread here that talks about the format of the event? It seems old players have a huge advantage in prep because they know what resources they need for this event while new players do not.
  • jmcraven wrote: »
    What are the Guild Games? When I click on rules in the event banner, it doesn't tell me what the event actually is. I see people here saying save stamina, but why? Is there a thread here that talks about the format of the event? It seems old players have a huge advantage in prep because they know what resources they need for this event while new players do not.

It's an event that is geared towards guilds competing against one another. There have been 7 or so GGs in the past, but it has been several months since the last one.

Basically for the GG event, there will be special quests given and you earn points for your guild when you complete these quests. At the end of the event, prizes are given to guilds for their respective placement. 1st place gets the best rewards and it lowers at you go down in place.

You also earn tickets (different than points) that can be spent at a special GG shop (like other event shops).

To win the top prizes, you have to coordinate with your guild and have enough resources ready to put towards finishing quests.
2»