+ Health!
+ Attack!
+ Defense!

New Skin: Selwyn Coldheart!

New Epic: Icebreaker!
+ Health!
+ Defense!
+ Skill!
+ Chance to deal 1.25x damage to all enemies and apply either Frozen, Chilled, or Frostbitten to each foe!

New Passives:

King of the North Pole - Replaces Polar Master. Immune to Frozen, Chilled, and Frostbitten. Freeze enemies on Crit and hero gains +1 energy whenever applying Chill, Frostbite, or Frozen to enemies.
Ice Age & Wisdom - Grants allies +50% resistance to Frozen, Chilled, and Frostbitten. Selwyn will take 25% less damage from Chilled or Frostbitten enemies, which can stack for up to 50% damage reduction.
Aqua Tome I/II/III - Grants Water allies +15/20/25% Skill.

New Abilities:

Northern Front - Ranged Magic attack on all enemies dealing damage, plus Chills all enemies for 3 turns and marks all enemies for 2 turns. Marked enemies will become Frozen for 1 turn if they are hit by a Water ally. The mark is removed when they become Frozen. Also grants allies immunity to Chill, Frozen, and Frostbite for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 6

Frosty Blast - Ranged magic attack dealing heavy damage to one target, plus chance to Frostbite the target. If this attack kills the target, the blast will jump to another random enemy and deal damage, apply Frostbite, and Freeze the target.
Cooldown: 5

Frozen Ground - Covering the ground in Ice, Selwyn deals low Ranged Water damage to all enemies, applies Off-Balanced to all enemies, and Freezes foes who have Passives that increase their Dodge chance (not Runes).
Cooldown: 6
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• Love the idea! Two things:

1. Can I use some of your ideas in a post I am making on a list of characters who need epics and reworks?

2. I think it would be cool if Selwyn had some kind of synergy with Icebloom, has they are both ice casters.
    Level: 68
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc.
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
    Photo provided by Jackhallow666.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Love the idea! Two things:

1. Can I use some of your ideas in a post I am making on a list of characters who need epics and reworks?

2. I think it would be cool if Selwyn had some kind of synergy with Icebloom, has they are both ice casters.

1. Sure! Just give credit or a link to this or whatever.

2. I like that idea, but as you can see I draw out the Passives and everything and, no offense, but I don't feel like going back and finding that picture and editing it. That's your idea anyways, just put it on your own page! :smile:
  • Great rework but don't you think freezing enemies on crit is too much?
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    Great rework but don't you think freezing enemies on crit is too much?

He already does this lol.

Selwyn OP.
  • ObiWanCannoliObiWanCannoli Member
    edited September 10
    How about a Winter Warlock skin

vbdbcpvdcepf.gif
    Post edited by JackHallow666 on
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • His special move could be "Put One Foot in Front of the Other"....he slowly walks over to the enemy and accidentally steps on their foot. (It would still be more powerful than his current moves).
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited September 10

vbdbcpvdcepf.gif

How about no? :)

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
    farfella wrote: »

vbdbcpvdcepf.gif

How about no? :)

Oh come on! That movie is a classic! Lupina's holiday skin is already a reference to Rudolph!
  • I think Selwyn needs a ton of reworks and buffs too, and amazing artwork! Selwyn is one of those heroes who was never used later in the game so I feel like a buff and an epic would definitely help him out