Hello everyone! Can i get some tips?

Hi everybody!
I'm moqls, i've played a bit now (lvl32) and i thought to introduce myself and ask for some tips aswell.

I've used this team for pretty much everything: masuta kira, shadowblade, koros and stonefist.
But now i have aquired (is that how you spell it?) some new heroes i'd like to get some tips on who to focus.
Could you guys help me on that?
What should i use at pvp defense, pve and tower? And how should i rune them?
Not asking for offense team since the enemy team is not always same so i need to make changes accordingly (is that how you spell it xD)

My roster (not in any order) A is for ascensions and * is for stars:
Rocky the shiitake, 0 A, 2*
Chief nub nub, 0 A, 1*
Ekko, 0 A, 2*
Kobal, 0 A, 1*
Therand, 0 A, 2*
Masuta kira, 1 A, 3*, blessed
Koros, 0 A, 3*
Stonefist, 1 A, 2*
Shadowblade, 1 A, 2* blessed
Nitpick, 1A, 2*
Willow, 1A, 2*
Tsume, 1 A, 2*
Ella, 0A, 2*
Sir william, 1 A, 1*
Torchy, 1 A, 1*
Nimriel, 1 A, 4 *
Executum, 0 A, 2*
Jabber, 1 A, 2*
Rogar, 1A, 2*
Bovus, 1A, 2*
Yasmin, 1A, 2*
Emily, 0A, 2*
Phemus, 0A, 1*
Mangle jaw, 0A, 1*
Selwyn, 0A, 1*
Zurk, 0A, 1*
Squinch, 0A, 1*
Abigail, 0A, 1*
Bramble, 0A, 3*
Furnace, 0A, 3*
Valking, 0A, 3*

Thats it.
Some of these can be ascended/fully ascended but im holding off because i dont know which are useful.
Thanks in advance! :)
Tagged:

Comments

• moqlsmoqls Member
    Oh also, i just hit champion 3 if thats useful to know..
    And i am not planning to spend any cash on the game :)
  • For pvp i would use koros and emily and furnace and one other hero because have koros going first furnace second and emily third because if the enemy kills koros you could taunt with furnace and resurrect with emily. I would bring another hero such as valkin or masuta to mop up the other enemy defenders if there are any left. This can be for defense and offense but for defense see if it works because the artificial intelligence may not work how it is meant to.
  • For pawnage i would say use any team but have two heroes as bait first to take in the ememys special attacks that could kill your main team then use the main team after all special abilities have been used from the enemies. this is my tactic in pawnage i have beat the all floors several times with this method i am at level 37 but have been beating it at level 32.
  • As for runes i just put my best ones ( rated by stars) on the heroes i use i would craft all types of runes and tune them to the max of 5 stars. From this my pontifex nub nub willow swift and masuta all have 5 stared runes and are close to 2000 power each at level 37.
  • I would suggest to only ascend heroes you use.
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Thanks alot for the tips :)
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Also worth building up your Reptile team (not Kreel, 4th member should be Rocky or MK) to counter enemy Reptile teams.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Also worth building up your Reptile team (not Kreel, 4th member should be Rocky or MK) to counter enemy Reptile teams.

What does the reptile team consist of? Sorry english is not my main language, hopefully thats correctly written
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    moqls wrote: »

What does the reptile team consist of? Sorry english is not my main language, hopefully thats correctly written

Reptile Team is technically Viperia, Cobressa, Krexx, and Kreel, but a lot of people don't use Kreel because he doesn't have that much synergy with the other Reptiles. Most people use Vipera, Cobressa, Krexx, and either Rocky, Matsuta Kira, or Shade to fill the 4th hero slot.

In short, focus on Viperia, Cobressa, Krexx and Rocky.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics