RESOLVED: Login Problems [Fix Now Live, Check Your App Store!]

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited June 16 in Bugs & Technical Issues
We're aware that some players are currently having difficulty logging into the game. We are investigating the problem right now and will keep you updated on the situation.

Update - 2:30pm CT Friday 6/16
  • We have released an update to all app stores that will allow players to log in again. Thank you for your patience with us on this. Enjoy the Guild Games!

Update - 4:30pm CT Wednesday 6/14
  • Unfortunately, a last-minute issue has appeared for the Android login fix, so we will be delaying the Guild Games by one day, to Friday the 16th. We will be putting a one-day placeholder event in tomorrow at 3pm CST.
  • While we have confirmed that clearing the game's data from a device and reinstalling will solve the issue (and is what many players on the forums have done), there are many players who are not aware of this fix, and we do not expect all players to go to such lengths to fix their game. Since this could easily impact Guild lineups, we feel that delaying the games by one day is in the best interest of players. We probably wouldn't have delayed a normal event due to this issue.

Updated - 2:15pm CT Wednesday 6/14
  • TLDR; barring a last-minute found issue - iOS and Google Play app updates will be going out today (WED 6/14 ASAP) - Amazon app update may be delayed until THU 6/15 pending Amazon-required App approval
  • We're waiting on final testing sign-off on Google Play and Amazon clients - ETA: imminent (today)
  • Once they are signed off - iOS (Rune Crafting fix) and Google Play (Rune crafting fix and Login issues) will be released to stores for App Updates
  • Amazon will require platform approval (from Amazon) and may be delayed until Thursday 6/15 (we will release it immediately upon approval)

Update [Eej] at 6:30pm TUE 6/13
* We're working on a client fix to fully resolve this issue - though we recommend doing Update 2 below if possible - that also coincides with the needed Rune Crafting fix.
* Current ETA is tomorrow (WED) 6/14 for this app update.

UPDATE 1: All of the errors and crashes seem to be occurring due to the same root cause, which is related to a data processing system that is external to the game itself. We are working to have the issue fixed as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we are extending the current event.

UPDATE 2: We have resolved most of the issues on our end, but some players are still having difficulty logging in. If you're having issues, you may need to clear your game data by going to Options>Apps>Dungeon Boss>Clear Data. To avoid losing access to your account, be sure to create a Big Fish account before clearing your data. This can be done by going to your profile in the game and tapping Account>Account Settings.

If you clear your data without creating a Big Fish account, you can recover it by contacting customer support.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on

Comments

• TenchigoTenchigo Member
    Will you guys postpone the demon event? I'd really like to quickloot the event dungeons for really good superior runes but we can't log in
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We're aware that some players are currently having difficulty logging into the game. We are investigating the problem right now and will keep you updated on the situation.

Still having this issue, any progress?
  • heelerheeler Member
    Has this progressed to in-game errors? Several guilds are reporting error codes and crashes as they are playing right now.
  • TUSKER49TUSKER49 Member
    I have entered my error codes in the thread unable to enter dungeons
  • I guess I'm glad I did most of my farming last night... I really wanted more mats today though :(
    centralcommand
  • Still unable to log in. Every time I try to it will goto the loading screen and when Google plus games pops up it crashes.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    All of the errors and crashes seem to be occurring due to the same root cause, which is related to a data processing system that is external to the game itself. We are working to have the issue fixed as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we are extending the current event.
  • dryaddryad Member
    The demon event ended 30 minutes ago for me rather than getting extended.
    dryad wrote: »

Have you closed and reopened your game recently?
  • any estimate on a timeframe for a fix for this
  • dryaddryad Member
    edited June 12
    @Joel : of course. I have tried force closing twice (using an iPhone). Still nothing. The 3x materials event banner IS there, and shows it ends in 1 hour. But no demon event banner, quest tab, nor dungeons.

EDITED to add: and I am using the latest App Store update.
  • Joel wrote: »
    dryad wrote: »

Have you closed and reopened your game recently?

Not seeing any dungeons from the demon event. I've forced closed several times.

The only thing I see is a 3x materials event and IGO in the portal.
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Can't log in since the last update one hour ago. I hope they will fix it before next week.
    The same for me demon event quests have gone
  • Nut13Nut13 Member
    No me deja entrar justo en lo ultimo del evento...
  • @Joel you are posting the wrong link on all of the threads you are closing
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    Hey guys, IT thinks the issue is resolved, but it may take a bit to fully propagate to everyone. Can anyone who *CAN* get in that couldn't before please let us know?
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • Still cannot get into the game. I have updated my google services, make sure I am running the lastest update of the game, etc :(
  • Nut13Nut13 Member
    Yo sigo sin poder entrar....
    @Joel you are posting the wrong link on all of the threads you are closing

Ack! Good catch!
    I still can't get in I will check later
  • Yeah, still not working here either
  • OOPS she specifically said "CAN" doh
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Google play crash
  • InnovInnov Member
    Well I managed to get in an hour ago after couple of crashes. Just cleared game data and updated again.
  • TH1BTH1B Member
    Sa ne marche toujours pas chez moi

• Still cannot log in
  • Initially it wouldnt let me log in. But after uninstalling and reinstalling im back in
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited July 24
    I can log in, but can't do any PvE dungeons, get an error code and the game resets itself. :(

EpbzDYK.png
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • dryaddryad Member
    edited June 12
    Just got a pushed update...still no demon event. Glad I can at least log in! No problems here with pve, pvp or tower.
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com