RESOLVED: Login Problems [Fix Now Live, Check Your App Store!]

Comments

• TUSKER49TUSKER49 Member
    After DB updatIing (just got better) still getting error messages
  • I got in again by clearing DATA and CACHE...FYI
  • dryaddryad Member
    The new Legends event showed up at 5pm CDT for me. Never did see any sign of the demon event being extended.
    The new event has shown up but I am still getting error messages when trying to enter any dungeon or forum via game link I am in via internet
  • edited June 12
    Victoria wrote: »
    Hey guys, IT thinks the issue is resolved, but it may take a bit to fully propagate to everyone. Can anyone who *CAN* get in that couldn't before please let us know?

@Victoria during loading google play tries to connect before it checks the server for new client versions and starts downloading them. I just cleared all app data which disconnected me from google play and let me actually get to the app update part of the loading process.

This did work and is going to get me online but it does mean I have to clear all my app data, reconnect and restore my account. I also needed to have the knowledge of what was happening, why and where in android to fix this.

So personally I think calling this issue fixed might be a stretch. Or if so then you should publish clear instructions for android users on how to get to the right place in the settings menu and fix this.
    centralcommand
  • Still can't log in, this is getting ridiculous...
  • TheShlizzTheShlizz Member
    edited June 12
    Every time it gets to the Google play login my game crashes and shuts down...been doing this ALL DAY

**edit** after uninstalling and reinstalling I was able to get in. Demon event over though, that really sucks, but at least i can finally get in....
    GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU!
    Post edited by TheShlizz on
  • Locked out all evening. No event continuation AND lost streaks in pvp...not happy.
  • Nut13Nut13 Member
    Tengo la version 0.5.8557 y no hay forma de entrar en el juego....arreglenlo por favor....he intentado co tactar con bigfish y no hay maneera no encuentro como....gracias...espero lo solucionen en breve
    I have managed to do pvp no problem but still error codes everwhere else I have cleaned my memory and cache
  • JaxtesJaxtes Member
    Still stuck.
  • Nut13Nut13 Member
    Sigue igual...no deja entrar
  • Every time I try to load the event dungeon I get an error code: AC6A0C94
    Also, every time I leave the app and go to another screen on my phone, a message pops up saying "Unfortunately, Dungeon Boss has stopped." Then it closes the app.

Any solutions to fix this?
  • BadorkBadork Member
    Same as others, can't get into dungeons without crashing. I think it was E0AB70CD code for me...or some other, if I clicked help in game...
  • Btw..i really hope we get some FREE GEMS/raid tickets for this issue :) I am just saying
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    For those of you who are still stuck: Have you cleared your cache?
    For those of you that are crashing when starting a dungeon: Are you starting a dungeon, or continuing a dungeon?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ladybamladybam Member
    @Joel I've reinstalled on my iPhone and restarted phone multiple times still get the error when logging in. Now when members of my guild try to do the event dungeon they get the following error screen

4j6jwp3yzynf.jpg
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Starting a dungeon
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • TH1BTH1B Member
    Joel wrote: »
    For those of you that are crashing when starting a dungeon: Are you starting a dungeon, or continuing a dungeon?

J'ai effacé le cache et cela ne marche toujours pas.
  • BadorkBadork Member
    Starting a dungeon...after picking my team when pressing the crossed swords.
  • Starting dungeon. Error code B3000348
  • azzonieazzonie Member
    Cleared cache, can't login.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Cleared cache and ran 1 dungeon, then tried another and it crashed in the middle of the dungeon.
  • ValicroixValicroix Member
    edited June 13
    Nope, still can't enter a dungeon with a team. Error Code = 3B1040B2. Cleared cache and still getting same error.
  • VisionCSVisionCS Member
    Can't get into any dungeon even after clearing cache, restarting phone, restarting game. 1xxzit68k6tu.png
  • TenchigoTenchigo Member
    Joel wrote: »

Game crashed even after clearing cashe.
  • MellyMelly Member
    Still can't run dungeons. Been like this for a while. I'm on the latest update, I've cleared my cache, restarted phone. Still won't work. p297qnmht1bh.png
    edited June 13
    Just fixed my problem with running dungeons. You have to clear the cache AND uninstall the game. Then download and reinstall, and you'll be able to run dungeons again.
  • sameersameer Member
    error code: 21E7B0F5 when i try to load any campaign,event dungeons
    error code: FC828ECD when i try to access forum from the app
    and the app is crashing all the time. its all happening since the update from play store last night
    quick loot in campaign dungeons is working fine though
    2czhrfw7yj51.png
    kj2th6vc4yye.png
    Uninstall, then reinstall the game @sameer
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com