RESOLVED: Login Problems [Fix Now Live, Check Your App Store!]

Comments

• GrayMerchantGrayMerchant Member
    edited June 13
    I have reinstalled the device (Nox) and the game. But that has nothing to do with with my problem. My problem is, that your log-in process is stupid. It seems that my account is somehow still linked to the lvl 1 game that i had to create since i cant play on my kindle anymore. It is a total mess, but CS is on it - slow, but there i have understanding for, they a lot to do now. Because the way that we have to log in into your game is STUPID!

(Or i am spoiled by how fast CS worked the last time. To say something positiv: the last time i had my account back lightning fast :) )
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Make sure your account is registered BEFORE doing any uninstall. And you have to have the email and password you setup when you first installed the game. That way it's a quick login to get your account back and avoid CS.
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 69
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • Still no guarantee that it works. Their hole log-in system is a mess.
  • Ummm, my game now crashes when I try to enter a dungeon, go to the forum from the game, ...aaaand...when I try to create a Big Fish account.
    I'm glad I got my guild crowns at midnight local (Euro) time! Time to reinstall, it's been a long, dull day.

Fingers crossed!
  • Joel wrote: »
    Have you cleared the data from you device as well? I'm told that makes a difference. Sorry to hear that you're still having difficulty playing :(

And please, make the tutorial skippable - or at least show the DBID somewhere at the beginning. It is so annoying having to play the tutorial over, and over, and over again.
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We will not be adjusting the end of week rewards directly, but will be doing something separate to compensate those impacted by these problems. We are focusing on getting the last few players back into the game before we determine our exact compensation strategy, but I can assure you that we will be sending compensation out to players.

In addition, I've made some slight edits to my prior post to help ensure as few account losses as possible. :)

I've listed what I've lost so far.

You can't fix the guilds, or potential loot from events. and you can't give me 2 tower floors as i was moving up in all time rankings.
    what you *can do is gems rewards for lot daily quests, AND don't wipe event ticket totals for next time there's an event that uses tickets.

I had 53k. I *know* before they carried over, tho we were warned that they wouldn't necessarily.
    In this case, if you *can* let them carry over again, that's essentially 125 totems I was going to buy. That's a huge loss. If the tickets carry over, I can just buy them next event.
  • Thanks Joel! After uninstalling and reinstalling the app I am back up and running.
  • GrayMerchantGrayMerchant Member
    edited June 13
    danac wrote: »

You can't fix the guilds, or potential loot from events. and you can't give me 2 tower floors as i was moving up in all time rankings.
    what you *can do is gems rewards for lot daily quests, AND don't wipe event ticket totals for next time there's an event that uses tickets.

I know for a fact, that you wont get any of this things. When the issues started with the kindle, i lost a week playing, 1,5 events, my guild. They wont give you anything what you have lost in this time. Quote: "We are unable to compensate for rewards that could have been earned within the game". I think i already said too much, but i am still pissed how the whole thing went down two month ago - and that the issue is still not resolved puts the icing on the cake.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Well I was a member of the spudbrigade I did what @joel told me to and now it won't let me sign into my bigfish account and I tried the forgotten password and it still didn't work can anyone help? @Joel @Eej
    One is never complete...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Customer support is your friend. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Busy day for you @Joel
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Thnx I sent a support request right away hope the answer gets back soon Thanks @Joel :)
    One is never complete...
  • EejEej Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Main post updated today - iOS and Google clients release is imminent barring unexpected last minute issue - Amazon may be delayed until tomorrow due to Amazon-required approval for submission to their store.
  • TrenamTrenam Member
    edited June 15
    I logged out of my primary DB account today to spend some time in my second account. Big mistake. I can no longer access my primary account and am repeatedly getting the error message "Error unknown. Please contact developers." Here is what I've done so far:
    • Said I forgot my password and had a temporary one mailed to me. Same result with temporary password.
    • Tried to login via Facebook. The app acknowledged that I had logged in via Facebook before, but once I got to the Facebook transfer page, it froze. I had no trouble logging into this forum via Facebook, though.
    • Based on advice in this forum, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No change.
    • Oddly, I can log in and out of my second account as many times as I'd like, without any difficulty.

As others have noted, this is extremely frustrating. I have not yet finished the daily guild quests, and I was in the middle of several other loot-gathering activities. I'm also the guildmaster of a 10k guild, and -- but for the GroupMe community we established to secure basic communication capabilities -- I would have no way of letting them know what happened to me, what errors they may experience, and why I am suddenly a slacker on crowns (which could prevent us from attaining our consistent weekly rewards).

Any immediate help and resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Sorry, I forgot a few basics. I am running iOS on my iPad Air 2.
    Hey @Trenam, sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your primary account, but fear not! Please contact customer support here, they'll be able to help you. :)
  • LfroggsLfroggs Member
    I just erase my account I am screw o erase game data and I am now on lvl 1 Fudge!!!!
  • MrGlicMrGlic Member
    I'm back to the game after 24 hours off, wish I could get my 10k+ tickets back
    @Lfroggs, please contact customer support, they'll be able to help you recover your account.
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    The Google update is rolling out to the App store now. It will be a slow process so we can monitor the release, but the update is live, so keep an eye out for it.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • phontonxphontonx Member
    I've still yet to see in in the Play Store...
    10328949?gid=

• Jam74Jam74 Member
    When is the Kindle update coming? 4 hours to GG and getting error code when trying to enter dungeon.
  • SocklessSockless Member
    Yep. No Joy on Kindle wither. Unless it was an auto-update in which case I still cannot log in.
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    Error code is 3F76C1AD - 3 hrs to GG!
    Yeah, still no update in the Android play store :/
    edited June 16
    @Jam74 have you cleared your app data? Check the first post in this thread for instructions. :)
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Yeah, still no update in the Android play store :/
    Oops, nevermind, there it is (ver 0.5.8635). Yay! :)
  • oredithoredith Member
    will the GG REQUIRE an app update to run?

i ask because my game is currently working fine without the update (and has been fine the last few days while people have been having problem).

my fear is that if I update, could I potentially screw myself over?
    and if an update is required, then I might as well start now so that I have a little time to try to fix it if it does screw me up.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
    The new update won't do anything if you're already running the game without any problems, but we will be forcing the update in a few days. The issue is that many people don't read the forums and therefore would not know to clear their game data, so we have to force in via an update. The update has already gone out to plenty of people and there are no issues being reported.
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    Joel- I have cleared data and cache and still same error. I haven't done a full uninstall and reinstall because 1) I shouldn't have too and 2) worried about being able to get back in (as has happened to others). Yesterday morning working fine, yesterday afternoon got error, yesterday night working fine, this morning working fine, now not working.
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    Also problems ONLY happened AFTER UPDATE therefore I would advise others NOT to update until issue resolved (which it clearly isn't)