RESOLVED: Login Problems [Fix Now Live, Check Your App Store!]

1235»

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Yes. Don't uninstall and reinstall as has been suggested because you "shouldn't have to". Instead, hope things will change and advise others not to update.

That sounds a little like one of those holistic healing cults. Good luck with that.
  • SocklessSockless Member
    After my 1st deinstall/reinstall I was unable to log in on my Kindle (Still good on my iPhone). Just tried again after what I think was an update and still cannot log in on my Kindle - had an open ticket for several days with support and no joy there (witing for a response after their last suggestions failed)
    Hasn't that been the problem with Kindles for a while? Have to clear the app data and re sync your account at each launch? I'm not speaking from experience, just recalling someone else's complaint from the past.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Sockless, how long have you been waiting to hear from support? Send me your reference number if it has been more than a few days.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Hasn't that been the problem with Kindles for a while? Have to clear the app data and re sync your account at each launch? I'm not speaking from experience, just recalling someone else's complaint from the past.

No, never had a problem larger than needing to manually fire an update with the Kindle. First time I have ever been locked out on it.

@Joel - I got initial few responses from CS - just nothing since yesterday afternoon after I told them it still didn't work.
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    Fatcat - the devs have said that u shouldn't have to uninstall/reinstall. If u had read my post you would have noticed that I have a Kindle. The issues only started after update and as some has already said the uninstall/reinstall hasn't worked on the Kindle. However, just tried to go in and it now works...seems to be an intermediate issue (with my Kindle anyway)
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    So went out after last post, come back and log in, low and behold get the same error code as before - 3F76C1AD. Hopefully Joel you can into this? What does that error code mean? Always when is the Kindle fix being released?
    BUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Support solved it just in time!

Even though I had successfully used the BF account before to synch across multiple devices, the account was corrupted into some "incomplete" state and I had to recreate it on the web site.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Sockless wrote: »
    BUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Support solved it just in time!

Even though I had successfully used the BF account before to synch across multiple devices, the account was corrupted into some "incomplete" state and I had to recreate it on the web site.
    Wow, glad they got it fixed in time! :)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
    The update is now live for all platforms! :)
  • Jam74Jam74 Member
    Had to do a manual update - 2 minutes before Games started!
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »

I updated Monday. I was under the impression that update, which went live the week before, was the one causing these issues.
    But that was forced on me Monday.
    Is there one *after* that? that will be forced on me again?
  • paul2d2paul2d2 Member
    How does one update for IOS?
    Yes, Dana. Brand new update on Wednesday (iOS), Thursday (Android), or Friday (Amazon).

Just in time for you to update and miss the first day of the next Tournament for crowns. ;)
  • paul2d2paul2d2 Member
    I have seen no update in IOS for my No Server issue. Any clear assistance would be helpful.
    When was the last time you could login?
    When was the last time you updated your client in the App Store?
    What version of iOS are you running?
  • paul2d2paul2d2 Member
    When was the last time you could login? Two weeks ago.
    When was the last time you updated your client in the App Store? Been sometime, the update usually shows up when I launch the game.
    What version of iOS are you running? 10.3.2
    I had to get a new phone and used a two week old back up to restore the phone. This is the only app still not up and running.
    Thank you for your time.
    You'll need to update your client in the Apple App Store. They had a couple update released back to back, and older versions of the client are prevented from logging in.

Looking at my App Store, the current version I have installed is 0.5.8601. Good luck!
  • Hello,
    Since this morning I am not able to connect myself to the game. I am stuck at the login/start page. The progress bar doesn't fill...
    I am on Android and no game update in the app store...
    Help me please.
    Thanks
  • Hi.

Im facing the exact same issue on my Android phone, the weird part for me is that it happened exactly after i registered my in game account with facebook.

Any ideas gents?
    Thanks
    Br
  • Joel wrote: »
    dryad wrote: »
    The demon event ended 30 minutes ago for me rather than getting extended.

Have you closed and reopened your game recently?

Tnx. Finalay after a year and half my in app purchase is back.
  • DGambleDGamble Member
    edited August 30
    I am unable to log in to my alt account through google+. It is saying the app isnt tied to a google+ device. This just started yesterday. I have a ticket in on it. The acct is lvl 45 so i have been using it for awhile. please help! @Joel
    Post edited by DGamble on
  • DGamble wrote: »
    I am unable to log in to my alt account through google+. It is saying the app isnt tied to a google+ device. This just started yesterday. I have a ticket in on it. The acct is lvl 45 so i have been using it for awhile. please help! @Joel

@DGamble do you know the email that shows up for your account? Likely your gmail. If so go to big fish.com and register and account using that email and create a password. Then go try to log in to db using your email and password. This should have linked your current account. If it doesn't show level 45 etc with the pop up you accept or reset then close the game out and wait on customer service.

• Joel wrote: »

What about platform 9 3/4?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Einy47Einy47 Member
    I was in this morning and bought my monthly gems, then BOOM - the DB app crashed and hasn't been able to open the rest of the day. I have turned the phone on and off, I have tried both on Wi-Fi and on Cell Data... Nothing... I also don't see any update in the Google Play store. Any advice? I don't want to miss my crowns for the day.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Although we now have to do all this complicated stuff to play, we shouldn't have to.

@Joel Have we ever gotten confirmation that you guys do or don't play-test before releasing every update, or at least, just big updates like these? It would seem a simple play-test with a moderately sized group would've discovered this. I don't want to be a negative nancy, but you're giving those "DB just releases updates and hopes for the best without testing" people a whole lotta ammunition.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
    We absolutely test every release. Also, please just post on active threads regarding current issues, this thread is from a week ago regarding completely different circumstances. I'm closing this thread now to prevent confusion. If you want to stay up to date on the ongoing login issue, you can post here: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56299/cant-get-into-game-after-update#latest
1235»
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com