Time for a Legendary Event!

2»

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited June 13
    echonap, sadly lots of them are evos. Some gold. Occasionally tokens for legendary heroes. I got a Furnace and a Ponti.

And agreed re: the Zomm quest, especially since we're working with only three days, effectively. Bit of a disappointment there.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Did anybody find a shining barrel? Is it only gold rewards?

Found a few. So far besides gold i got
    1. a ponti token
    2. a crypt evo
    3. a second celestial (had dark, cant remember which though)
    4. a pack of 10 evo larva
    5. a purple monarch

I think that was it. Useful but not crazy good. It only takes 4 runs to complete the ponti quest and pick up 600 aether so i did that. Now going back to saving for gg
    centralcommand
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    edited June 13
    @FatCat69 The requirements for the Zomm quest lower at round 3.
    Only requires 15 crowns.
    I don't know what round 4 will be yet.

Edit: Round 4 is only 5 crowns. So definitely do-able.
    Post edited by ZWendy on
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • ZWendy wrote: »
    Only requires 15 crowns.

That's good.

Unfortunately excess crowns are not carrying over, and like most people I'd already done all my daily crowns quests yesterday before the start of the event.

Otherwise the Valkin tokens were easy to get which were the only ones that don't turn straight to aether for me.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    danac wrote: »
    Not when DB stole my account.

Expect this level 2 player to complain a whole lot.

Level 70 Danac was much more mellow.
    CS couldn't get your lvl 70 account back? Man I'd be pissed to high hell!
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • danacdanac Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »

I will give them credit for restoring my account in about 24 hours or so.
    I will also give them blame for all the things I lost, and for not transferring 7 weeks of guild rewards emails to the new account.
    That's 25 or more free heroic summons taken from me, just for starters.
  • danac wrote: »
    sirolk99 wrote: »

I will give them credit for restoring my account in about 24 hours or so.
    I will also give them blame for all the things I lost, and for not transferring 7 weeks of guild rewards emails to the new account.
    That's 25 or more free heroic summons taken from me, just for starters.

35 if you hit max crowns in your guild.

Plus stam, hagrim tokens (25x7 = 175 tokens if max), gold, raid tickets (12x7 = 84 if max). Sucks man.
  • ZWendy wrote: »
    Only requires 15 crowns.

Edit: Round 4 is only 5 crowns. So definitely do-able.

My round 3 was only 5 crowns too, so I'm done.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Nice little event to prep for the guild games but if there's one thing I gotta say, you know a hero is terrible when he's been demoted to nothing more than a common Dungeon enemy poor balog :'(
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    Filthygoon wrote: »
    Nice little event to prep for the guild games but if there's one thing I gotta say, you know a hero is terrible when he's been demoted to nothing more than a common Dungeon enemy poor balog :'(

Why is he even in the heroic portal, at a 2 star rating?

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Rocksor wrote: »

Cuz he's an older hero. Right now there's pretty much only heroes who start at 3*, but way back when before any new heroes were introduced, there were mainly 1* heroes, a handful of 2*, and just a couple 3* heroes... or maybe there weren't even 3* heroes back then, I honestly can't remember. I think MK was one of the first. You can pretty much tell that a hero is old if they only need 10 or 30 tokens to unlock.

Thing is, they can't really add in any new 1* or 2* heroes since they'd have to be put in the honor or great portal, or in the campaign, and that would mean kicking a lot of the 1* farmable heroes out, which newer players sort of need. I wish it didn't have to be that way, buuuut....

It may be a far-off dream, but I hope that one day, Challenge mode tokens will all be Honor/Heroic heroes (the weaker ones), while Boss mode tokens will all eventually be Heroic heroes (maybe even a couple VIP heroes for the Epic Boss levels?). Of course, if such a thing were to ever even exist, there'd have to be so many Heroic heroes, that there'd only be 1-2 dungeons for each.

I remember when the common heroes out-numbered the heroic portal heroes... Good times. Wish they'd nerf stronger heroes more and buff weaker heroes more... That way maybe they could move some Honor/Heroic heroes to the Great/Honor portals (respectively), and move some VIP heroes to Heroic. The campaign is getting a bit small for all the heroes we have so far... Real shame. I feel like there's gonna be a point where they just won't be able to add any more new heroes because the Heroic portal will be stuffed and there won't be any room in the campaign or other portals.

Sorry for the rant, one topic just got me on another.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Rocksor wrote: »

Cuz he's an older hero. Right now there's pretty much only heroes who start at 3*, but way back when before any new heroes were introduced, there were mainly 1* heroes, a handful of 2*, and just a couple 3* heroes... or maybe there weren't even 3* heroes back then, I honestly can't remember. I think MK was one of the first. You can pretty much tell that a hero is old if they only need 10 or 30 tokens to unlock.

Thing is, they can't really add in any new 1* or 2* heroes since they'd have to be put in the honor or great portal, or in the campaign, and that would mean kicking a lot of the 1* farmable heroes out, which newer players sort of need. I wish it didn't have to be that way, buuuut....

It may be a far-off dream, but I hope that one day, Challenge mode tokens will all be Honor/Heroic heroes (the weaker ones), while Boss mode tokens will all eventually be Heroic heroes (maybe even a couple VIP heroes for the Epic Boss levels?). Of course, if such a thing were to ever even exist, there'd have to be so many Heroic heroes, that there'd only be 1-2 dungeons for each.

I remember when the common heroes out-numbered the heroic portal heroes... Good times. Wish they'd nerf stronger heroes more and buff weaker heroes more... That way maybe they could move some Honor/Heroic heroes to the Great/Honor portals (respectively), and move some VIP heroes to Heroic. The campaign is getting a bit small for all the heroes we have so far... Real shame. I feel like there's gonna be a point where they just won't be able to add any more new heroes because the Heroic portal will be stuffed and there won't be any room in the campaign or other portals.

Sorry for the rant, one topic just got me on another.

TBH, they should move heroes like Balog and Phenol to Honor/Great summon.
2»