How much stamina is for sale?

danacdanac Member
edited June 14 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
I heard with the new update that 200 stamina is now for sale in pwn shop. Yet I'm only seeing 100 as per before.

Can people confirm that they're seeing 200, and if so, why am I getting screwed once again?

Comments

• DrocasDrocas Member
    edited June 14
    it was 200 a couple days ago but looks like we are back to 100. Not sure if this is intentional or not
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    They changed the daily reset time from midnight Central to midnight Local Time. There were two available from each set for a few days overlapping. They've turned off the midnight Central pair now, so we are back to just two being available with a local midnight reset.
  • danac wrote: »
    I heard with the new update that 200 stamina is now for sale in pwn shop. Yet I'm only seeing 100 as per before.

Can people confirm that they're seeing 200, and if so, why am I getting screwed once again?

Got your game/account back?
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    They changed the daily reset time from midnight Central to midnight Local Time. There were two available from each set for a few days overlapping. They've turned off the midnight Central pair now, so we are back to just two being available with a local midnight reset.

Did they mention why they turned it off? Really hate it when they make these small changes without mentioning anything.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    No, this was just observational from the outside.

I noticed that the new two stamina were being added and refreshed at midnight local time like the rest of the shop items and surmised they were moving it for consistency.

I assumed they would be removing / transitioning out the two that were tied to midnight Central soon enough and voila! That transition is now complete.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    No, this was just observational from the outside.

I noticed that the new two stamina were being added and refreshed at midnight local time like the rest of the shop items and surmised they were moving it for consistency.

I assumed they would be removing / transitioning out the two that were tied to midnight Central soon enough and voila! That transition is now complete.

Thanks for the explanation, makes sense.

I noticed the gold purchase for 250 honor also went back down to 2 whereas it was 3 for a few days.
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

Got your game/account back?

except for all my saved emails.
    Gosh, i only lost 3000 aether and 25 free heroic summons.