The Guild Games Are Back!

Comments

• oredithoredith Member
    The guild rune reward is so underwhelming.. it's a poor man's planning rune.

I don't get it...
    yeah, the rewards seem really underwhelming.

also, in past GG, we had currency like (or was it the same) as events, which allowed us to purchase items with the points.

it looks like that's not with this GG.

if all we're getting are what's in the leader ladder, it's pretty crappy rewards/incentive.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • DrothDroth Member
    General just found it out, do 2-7 with a goblin team for 2 goblins
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    So is there no where to get stuff with your GG tickets in the shop?
  • DrothDroth Member
    Looks like quest 8 is kill 100 beasts
  • oredithoredith Member
    kpung07 wrote: »
    wondering if this is an oversight, or an intentional removal of motivation to participate in GG.

• NovinoxNovinox Member
    What about #7, 2 Goblins Walk Into a Bar?
  • EhicEhic Member
    Droth wrote: »
    General just found it out, do 2-7 with a goblin team for 2 goblins

Thank you
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    beasmode wrote: »
    Are you getting rid of the quest that requires 2 heroes (Abigail & Balog)? Balog is not easily farmable and lower leveled accounts are now stuck barely contributing to the guild.

Can't your guildmates team Abigail and Balog up with a heavy hitter and do normal mode, early chapters (1-5), for this quest?
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 69
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • @joel, for the pop quest to complete with healer,tank,warrior,and rogue. I went with MK, igorok, nub, and koros which all fit for not the team yet after completing required number of wins..... nothing. Is this quest broken?
  • @Joel So the reward is literally just a planning rune that we could all just craft ourselves? And only the number 1 ranked guild in the entire game gets a useable version of it, the rest of us get something that most serious players will just salvage for some shards? I love the rest of the games, but seriously, WTF on this reward?
  • DeetrDeetr Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We will be adding a few extra quests later today (Friday), as well as a few more on Sunday. Good luck!

@Joel the OG Heroes quest does not appear to be repeatable. It blanks out after 1 turn-in.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're aware of the OG Heroes issue and are working on a fix right now.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • oredithoredith Member
    edited June 16
    what's the best dungeon for beasts? seems so few in each.. :(

edit, beastman village now sucks due to mangle being reclassified as monster.
  • beasmodebeasmode Member

sirolk99 wrote: »
    beasmode wrote: »
    Are you getting rid of the quest that requires 2 heroes (Abigail & Balog)? Balog is not easily farmable and lower leveled accounts are now stuck barely contributing to the guild.

Can't your guildmates team Abigail and Balog up with a heavy hitter and do normal mode, early chapters (1-5), for this quest?

Not having Balog = No
  • GunnenGunnen Member
    oredith wrote: »

I use crimson woods and just auto run it with furnace 5-1, think it's around 15 beasts so you would have to run it less than 10 times
  • DrothDroth Member
    oredith wrote: »

Spirit rests in chapter 5 is the best, usually nets around 15-16 a go around
  • DrothDroth Member
    quest 9 is to kill a healer in pvp while also having a healer on your team
  • Anyone know what feeling off color is? No. 10?
    NothingHere
  • DrothDroth Member
    Anyone know what feeling off color is? No. 10?

Ive got a few done but idk how i did it. I believe it is just using different colored heroes but i dont have any stamina left to try it out
  • GunnenGunnen Member
    edited June 16
    Anyone know what feeling off color is? No. 10?

pretty sure it is fighting the enemies color weakness - using blue hero against red, purple against yellow etc,

using a purple team in chapter 20 - sky temple seems to be very successful

• kpung07 wrote: »
    Seriously THIS.Wtf?And i was waiting for character tokens
  • oredithoredith Member
    kpung07 wrote: »
    Seriously THIS.Wtf?And i was waiting for character tokens
    i'm hoping this is a miss. otherwise, all that talk of "exclusive skin" and "unity rune" is all out the window.

pretty big miss, IMO.
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    Can't believe I waited 4 months with the promise of "it'll be better than the last GG" just to have to same crappy pvp focused GG again. So much for 4 day pve focus. So glad I have not spent money on this game lately like I used to.
  • Yeah. Pretty cool how the entire main questline took like 2 hours from release to finish. Fun weekend ahead.
  • oredithoredith Member
    GukZoin wrote: »
    Can't believe I waited 4 months with the promise of "it'll be better than the last GG" just to have to same crappy pvp focused GG again. So much for 4 day pve focus. So glad I have not spent money on this game lately like I used to.
    to be fair, bulk of the points come from PVE quests (so far), so it is technically more PVE focused.

that's about as far as I would go in defending this GG though. the pvp required to unlock dungeon is definitely not pve focus, and so far, definitely not better than last GG. at least with the last GG, there were stuff to buy with the points.
  • oredithoredith Member
    Yeah. Pretty cool how the entire main questline took like 2 hours from release to finish. Fun weekend ahead.
    i think some points weren't being counted either, probably why "DB just got better".. it'll be interesting to see if those of us who finished the quest line already get f'd out of the quests already claimed. -_-
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    GukZoin wrote: »

I see 2 PVE and 2 PVP on there.
  • So wait, this is a PVE focused Guild Games.... but the most efficient and best way to get tickets for your guild is through pvp?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLIKVoPG_YoMIWlR9n9WuFHZT1qc2grzyUT0zyRGB1xiP9tsaN

Thanks for listening to your players, it shows. /s
  • What, you don't like that the main PvE content in a 4 day event took around two hours to complete? Or is it that the PvE repeatable imposes unnecessarily obnoxious restrictions on the team you use, meaning your "fun" for the weekend is running hundreds of maps using the same four suckbag heroes? Can't imagine what you'd object to...