Greater and superior runes

zsj5g5906xhw.png

The superior rune (60000 honor required) could it be available from lvl 60?
As it is possible to find them(superior runes) on boss island from lvl 60, why is it not possible to buy it from Honor shop?
I can buy only greater one...but i should be able to get it from honor shop.

I can understand that @Joel set it as reward for top 100 just for lvl65+, but as long as this is 'something you buy with Honor points' (and not a "standing's reward") should it be available from lvl 60 too(as long as you can get superior from lvl 60).

Luca-Reflunch( ingame nick)

Comments

• KaceyKacey Member
    The superior added in the shop is the top 100 rune, so is limited to those eligible for the too 100 level wise. Being available with honour points is just for people that save honour but don't do top 100. Helps to lessen the power gap that builds up every week.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited June 19
    Helps to lessen the power gap that builds up every week

It is not fair at all... so lower level adds more gap to those who are top 100+ others who are not even in top 100 but bigger in lvl.

What's the point then? And why for greater rune they didn't even set a LEGENDARY , but an Eroic one in the Honour shop?

At my lvl, (63) i cannot even buy superior shards and binders.....they should also be available for every lvl 60+....

At this point they should set again the pvp just on LVL against same LVL (it means a lvl 70 could fight just a lvl 70, a lvl 40 against a lvl 40) if they set those limitations.
    And set even a higher tier just for those who are top 100, in which they could fight each other.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Level up to 65 and you'll be able to get it.

How long have you been idling at 63? An aeternity?
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Helps to lessen the power gap that builds up every week

It is not fair at all... so lower level adds more gap to those who are top 100+ others who are not even in top 100 but bigger in lvl.

What's the point then? And why for greater rune they didn't even set a LEGENDARY , but an Eroic one in the Honour shop?

At my lvl, (63) i cannot even buy superior shards and binders.....they should also be available for every lvl 60+....

At this point they should set again the pvp just on LVL against same LVL (it means a lvl 70 could fight just a lvl 70, a lvl 40 against a lvl 40) if they set those limitations.
    And set even a higher tier just for those who are top 100, in which they could fight each other.

It is fair. The gap should be there for those who are better, stronger and put in more effort. Those who get to top 100 eligibility level then have the option to purchase runes to help them get into the roll of competing.

If you're complaining about the rune, don't buy it. Or better yet, actually go to legend 1. If you're expecting good rewards, put in the effort.

If every level 60+ had access to superiors straight away, the games balance would be very skewed. You act like we all started up here with free superiors and you're the only one that didn't. Open your eyes. We were all where you are now at some point.

As for level capping PvP, it is already limited very tightly in terms of level. If people in the top 100 only saw top 100, it would be boring. Same teams over and over.

People that post things like this with an obvious lack of knowledge on PvP, the Matchmaking system & rune balance drive me up the wall. Your posts are just an expression of rage that you can't get the things you want with minimal effort while the rest of us put in a ton of that effort daily.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Seems you only judge without knowing anything @Kacey .

"It is fair. The gap should be there for those who are better, stronger and put in more effort. Those who get to top 100 eligibility level then have the option to purchase runes to help them get into the roll of competing''.

So if JUST top100 gets the runes why also other levels 65/70 whom are weaker ,worse and put in less effort (according to your words) should be able to get the same rune then?

''
    If you're complaining about the rune, don't buy it. Or better yet, actually go to legend 1. If you're expecting good rewards, put in the effort. ''

Once again you are wrong ..it's several weeks already i m finishing in legend I and the only thing i see about runes is that other players that finish lower in tier (i.e. legend III and legend II),even being higher levels than me, get the same rune.Is that fair too for your standards, right?Even they put less effort,they are worse bla bla....

''If every level 60+ had access to superiors straight away, the games balance would be very skewed. You act like we all started up here with free superiors and you're the only one that didn't. ''

Wrong.Having access means just that you can get it ...doesn't mean you automatically get it.Only the stronger,better,who put more effort lvls60+ could be able to get it,due to the 60k honour required means you MUST BE STRONG,BETTER in pvp than others.
    (Exactly The things you were talking about.)

''As for level capping PvP, it is already limited very tightly in terms of level. If people in the top 100 only saw top 100, it would be boring. Same teams over and over.''

Limiting that to same level player is the best.It means a lvl 50 could fight just a same level.Same for.a lvl 70that now is THE ONLY.ONE who can fight ONLY LOWER (or the same,in the worst of options)levels, while every other lvl must fight against HIGHER LEVELS.(I.e. a lvl 50 must fight a lvl 55 , while it is not possible for a lvl 70,cos noone ism lvl 75).

Do you want to allow this?Then change bonus or malus when you win or lose against an higher lvl.
    That would be fair and set really only BETTER,STRONGER players on the top.It means that a lvl 70 fighting and winning a lvl 65 gets almost no trophies,if losing loss lots trophies.A lvl 65 winning against a.lvl 70 gets a lot of trophies , and if losing ,lose just a few.

So don't think that you are the only one knowing things cos you could be wrong.Just see things ALSO from another point of view.

Regards.Luca REFLUNCH.
  • edited June 21
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Level up to 65 and you'll be able to get it.

How long have you been idling at 63? An aeternity?

It is not an eternity...believe me,every pvp won brings you 2 xp,1xp every floor of the tower..
    More: the game sets all the times quests in which you need to collect runes or complete dungeons..so it means you need to get xp over xp.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    edited June 21
    @PontifexAeternus after reading through all that I don't know where to start. But the "judging without knowing" is quite a silly statement. I won't respond to every single point once again, but blanket you with the fact that I have a LOT more game, meta and balance knowledge in this situation, as well as being a PvPer since the game started. People make the same complaints as you very often with the intent of just wanting for minor effort. If you don't want to put in the work like the rest of us have, don't complain is what I'll leave you with.

Also: I struggled to read your entire post. I think I developed several brain hemorrhages reading the middle section.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • @kacey english is not my motherlanguage, so you could just try to be less sarcastic and more realistic.
    Or, as you like to repeat like a broken disco, put more effort.
  • p.s.i also bet that you are an expert to fight lower levels on pvp ...this is why you are scared to lose that advantage.
  • echonapechonap Member
    lol... Kacey has forgotten more about pvp than you will ever know
  • p.s.i also bet that you are an expert to fight lower levels on pvp ...this is why you are scared to lose that advantage.
    :o
    4lhy2vhu1zq3.gif
    centralcommand
  • Easy answer to all level-based posts around here:

Just freakin level up. There is no longer any benefit at all to slow leveling. You are complaining that you don't have access to a part of the game that you are actively choosing to not access. If you want to hurt yourself by picking to gimp your hero power, fine...but it's then a total contradiction if you complain that you aren't being rewarded for it.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited June 21
    Easy answer to all level-based posts around here:

Just freakin level up. There is no longer any benefit at all to slow leveling. You are complaining that you don't have access to a part of the game that you are actively choosing to not access. If you want to hurt yourself by picking to gimp your hero power, fine...but it's then a total contradiction if you complain that you aren't being rewarded for it.

Well said!

With the addition of runes, I really don't see any reason to slow level. Before runes, sure, you could slow level so you can get more tokens and get higher stars, as that was the only factor (other than level) that made your heroes stronger. But runes far outweigh stars, so it's actually to your advantage to level up to a point where you can get greater/superior runes.
  • the point is one...but seems you don't want to see.
    i bet all people answering here are already lvl 70...yes?
  • edited June 22
    If you unlock greater runes and superior ones at some point...you should be able to unlock them also on the store.
    This is logic.
    Same for improved ones.If they are unlocked at some lvl you can get them from the store from that lvl.And for lesser ones.

The superior runes are the only one that you can unlock at some lvl and then you aren't able to get from the store.
    No sense to unlock superior at lvl 60 and make them available on the shop from lvl 65.
    While all others are unlocked and available.
    This was the point.

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    That superior rune is not available to you through the Boss 100 competition until you are level 65. Since you can't win it via raiding, you cannot buy it in the store.

Level up to 65 and it'll be available to you.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    p.s.i also bet that you are an expert to fight lower levels on pvp ...this is why you are scared to lose that advantage.

Actually, at 411,000 roster power my matchmaking is largely based around level 70s of similar strength. I could care less about level difference in fact, and I'd find it more entertaining to see new level 70s to play against. I simply want you to go through the same painstaking effort the rest of us have and not be lazy, expecting everything to be handed to you.

the point is one...but seems you don't want to see.
    i bet all people answering here are already lvl 70...yes?

Indeed I am - but I also happen to run 2 alts at level 37 & 54, so don't think I haven't seen it all. :)
    I've been through the same process of levelling up and powering up as you have, difference being I didn't expect everything to be handed to me regardless of level and effort.

The superior runes are the only one that you can unlock at some lvl and then you aren't able to get from the store.
    No sense to unlock superior at lvl 60 and make them available on the shop from lvl 65.
    While all others are unlocked and available.
    This was the point.

These specific superiors, being the CHAMPION runes only available from the weekly top 100, unlock at level 65, as this is the level your able to compete for them. So they are being offered fairly in terms of level. Go level up, and stop expecting the game to bend to your desires. :)
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • From experience, the superior rune becomes available at level 66.
  • danacdanac Member
    Kacey wrote: »

Also: I struggled to read your entire post. I think I developed several brain hemorrhages reading the middle section.

It can only help

@kacey english is not my mother

You shut your mouth!*

*For nonenglish speakers, it's a song reference.
  • the whole Pvp system is now bugged....

i can match players lvl 56......and i am lvl 63.

And lvls 70 can bullys lower levels....

i bet all this is fair...right??
  • and worse thing the players 56gives the same trophies of any other opponent.

And i find them on Hard enemy (on the right side).

This is very unfair....
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Sorry @PontifexAeternus ,I'm one of those lvl 70 players who are bullying you.
    But that's not an our choice to fight easy defenses,we have been asking for a better matchmaking system for months.
    I agree that is unfair,but not just for you.
    Anyone who wants to stay in the boss100 now has to spend tons gems.
    edited June 28
    For what concerns the original topic I hope they'll not make superior champion/duelist runes available for lvl 60+ players.
    If you want the best rewards you have to fight the best players.
  • edited June 28
    The game is based on that..so it's normal...and it's also normal that players are "enjoying that".

The main problem as you wrote is that players who played well for 6 days and had to do "hard"(really "hard"...not like these lasts) pvps
    now must do that again to fight against players that just now are doing pvps ,using that bug, for final standings (and rewards).
  • Alecat97 wrote: »
    Sorry @PontifexAeternus ,I'm one of those lvl 70 players who are bullying you.
    But that's not an our choice to fight easy defenses,we have been asking for a better matchmaking system for months.
    I agree that is unfair,but not just for you.
    Anyone who wants to stay in the boss100 now has to spend tons gems.

I 'm quiet lucky...as long as i was well over 40 k trophies for this season , so i only need to keep that position(enough easily) .
    And being the last day any loss basically is not counted.

I can also fight (if i need) lower levels appearing on my fight list.
    But people who are climbing leagues, who are trying to keep their classification (for the superior rune-top 100- or in every other league) could have troubles...

and i repeat after 6 days of efforts finding someone that "steal" your reward due to that...is definitly unfair.

• Alecat97 wrote: »
    For what concerns the original topic I hope they'll not make superior champion/duelist runes available for lvl 60+ players.

So once in Leggend I they should set only really hard fights 70(very strong) vs 70(very strong) or similar...and not give the opportunity to fight enemies in any other league as they do .
    That way you are really fighting the best players.
    Alecat97 wrote: »

So once in Leggend I they should set only really hard fights 70(very strong) vs 70(very strong) or similar...and not give the opportunity to fight enemies in any other league as they do .
    That way you are really fighting the best players.

I agree