Weekly Guild Tournament - Suggestions

I can't remember if this is on the summit issues log, and it's been harped on a lot apparently, but...

Why, oh why can't we have a previous weekly results tab ingame for the weekly guild tournament? It can't be that hard. Have a button that when clicked shows the previous week's results. And it resets every week. We don't need a whole archive, just last weeks results.

And by results I mean final guild placement leaderboard, and also final guild members crown counts.

Do you not realize how much happier that would make the community to have this one little thing?

It this doable? Is it on the way? Please please please save us from midnight screenshots every sunday to get rid of the dead weight in our guilds.

@Eej @Joel

Comments

• sirolk99 wrote: »
    I can't remember if this is on the summit issues log, and it's been harped on a lot apparently, but...

Why, oh why can't we have a previous weekly results tab ingame for the weekly guild tournament? It can't be that hard. Have a button that when clicked shows the previous week's results. And it resets every week. We don't need a whole archive, just last weeks results.

And by results I mean final guild placement leaderboard, and also final guild members crown counts.

Do you not realize how much happier that would make the community to have this one little thing?

It this doable? Is it on the way? Please please please save us from midnight screenshots every sunday to get rid of the dead weight in our guilds.

@Eej @Joel

Sounds like a great suggestion that can be built from all the coding used by the Guild Games points tracking system...

• DrocasDrocas Member
    Great idea. I would also like to see weekly and monthly leader boards for Crowns/Dungeons complete. This would be a cool way to engage the new players who are so far behind from hitting top 100.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png