Shade

Hello everybody!

Recently I have been getting very close to unlocking shade without p2winning(in fact,I've never spent money on the game)

I am at 83 tokens and in about a month I will be all set to use him,so I made sure to have all of the evos and xp potions ready to max him out and make him a beast,but I need help concerning his runes.

Right now,I made a legendary power rune which is the best rune I've created so far,and I thought of applying it to shade.But the problem is,I am no runes expert,and would love some help regarding what runs I should put on him.

Thanks guys!

Also,I'll use him in pvp mostly.
Tagged:

Comments

• ZedHP wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

Recently I have been getting very close to unlocking shade without p2winning(in fact,I've never spent money on the game)

I am at 83 tokens and in about a month I will be all set to use him,so I made sure to have all of the evos and xp potions ready to max him out and make him a beast,but I need help concerning his runes.

Right now,I made a legendary power rune which is the best rune I've created so far,and I thought of applying it to shade.But the problem is,I am no runes expert,and would love some help regarding what runs I should put on him.

Thanks guys!

I think most folks either do 4/1 or 3/2, where the first # is attack rune, and the latter # is a defense rune.
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    ZedHP wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

Thanks guys!

I think most folks either do 4/1 or 3/2, where the first # is attack rune, and the latter # is a defense rune.

I heard two power/one power and one vampiric with one health and two bulwark works,but thinking about it it probably won't huh?
  • ZedHP wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

Thanks guys!

I heard two power/one power and one vampiric with one health and two bulwark works,but thinking about it it probably won't huh?

If you want shade for PvP (which he's mostly used for), then I'm not sure if a vampiric rune is the best choice. I could be wrong though.
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    Hello everybody!

Thanks guys!

If you want shade for PvP (which he's mostly used for), then I'm not sure if a vampiric rune is the best choice. I could be wrong though.

I guess I'll just use 2 bulwark and three power,since i want him to last some time to kill the opposing team.