Runes or No Runes

consider this: all your runes got deleted from the game. The devs give you a choice: remove it from the game, or keep the idea and restart your farming(the wiped runes are so that it's fair)

Runes or No Runes 19 votes

Keep the Runes
57%
KaployBrazykpung07FatCat69MattCauthronGibasKegman913Sparkle_Starleyladybamxandrew29P4ULY 11 votes
runes get the hell out of my life
42%
allanxpjworldckall056Wolfreichfarfellasirolk99Fack3Lmoqls 8 votes

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided

Comments

• c) probably quit. and ask for a refund on the way out.
    centralcommand
  • Keep the Runes
    lol there is literally NO way the devs can remove runes. I mean sure this poll is amusing... but I hope you know this would 100%, absolutely kill the game on the spot.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited June 23
    I know they won't but this is a hypothetical world @MattCauthron. Putting all of the obvious problems with that aside. Like, if we g back to last august before runes, would you put them in like they are now, or leave the game as it is?
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • Keep the Runes
    farfella wrote: »
    I know they won't but this is a hypothetical world @MattCauthron. Putting all of the obvious problems with that aside. Like, if we g back to last august before runes, would you put them in like they are now, or leave the game as it is?

I think without runes (or some other form of serious progression besides tokens) this game would have grown incredibly stagnant and may not even be around right now.
    Oh yeah probably.
  • Keep the Runes
    As a new player (just over the 100 day mark), I've found the rune system immensely enjoyable. I have been able to rocket through PvE, logging achievement rewards at a great pace; I'm a level 42 player who is in the Level 64 Challenge Mode dungeons thanks to runes.

I feel like runes have offset what I've heard were the old slow-leveling practices (you can't refuse a chest at the end of a dungeon being the main one).

They also make PvP more enjoyable; I can check the opponent's runes before a fight, so I can see if that MK is all attack, or if his owner decided to put 3 defensive/elusive runes (i.e., I'll survive his attack, etc.).

Finally, runes offer an instant power boost vs. the token/star system; 6-starring some of these heoric portal heroes like MK/Kai/Bauble is going to take FOREVER. Luckily, my 4* MK hits extremely hard thanks to 5 Legendary 5-star Improved Runes, so the very very slow token leveling system doesn't feel like a drag, rather it feels like a nice bonus along the way.
  • lol there is literally NO way the devs can remove runes. I mean sure this poll is amusing... but I hope you know this would 100%, absolutely kill the game on the spot.

Literally? Of course they can. They can write some code and remove it from the game, done.

Realistically though, should or would they? No, they shouldn't or wouldn't because they would lose their biggest revenue generator.
    I CHANGE MY AMSWER!