Defending against Masuta Kira

First of all, hi everyone ! It's my first post on this forum, but I've been playing for several months now. Even though, I'm far from being anything else than an average player, wandering in the Champion league.

I wanted to ask for tips about Masuta Kira.
Honestly, this little guy has been ruining my fun lately. 75% of the PvP defenses/raids that I lose is because of him, as he makes 20k+ of damage and annihilate my team on the first turn.
It really feels frustrating, because it doesn't seem to involve any bit of tactics or team combo, which is for me the real fun about Dungeon Boss. He just hits everyone twice on the first turn, that's all. It just feels overpowered.

At this point, as I don't see many of you, experienced players, complaining about him, I think the problem comes from my side. Surely there is something I don't get in my team building.

That's why I'm writing here to ask for tips to defend against him. About do you manage to keep him from raping your team on the first turn ?
Thanks in advance for any help !
Tagged:

Comments

• BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Hi, you can use kobal as first char to desease MK. You can use snakes for invulnerability. If he is not the first opponent attacker you can use Kai too. You can use Emily to ressurect a char. The best counter is valkin i think, cause he is hard to kill and can't be dodge, so he easily kills MK.
  • nunyanunya Member
    Kobal. Put him first in your lineup with no defense. His one job is to die. He diseases Kira and each subsequent hit does much less damage so your other three heroes will survive.
    nunya
  • HawawarkHawawark Member
    Thanks a lot for these quick answers ! My Kobal was a bit left apart so he's going back to business right now B)

I've never used his Dark Deception trait, does that mean that my other Dark heroes will have less turns to wait before using their special abilities ?
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Hawawark wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for these quick answers ! My Kobal was a bit left apart so he's going back to business right now B)

I've never used his Dark Deception trait, does that mean that my other Dark heroes will have less turns to wait before using their special abilities ?

Yes.
  • MalphiusMalphius Member
    itirnitii wrote: »
    did you try an undead team?

lol
    malphius
  • itirnitii wrote: »

lol i died reading this comment
  • farfellafarfella Member
    nunya wrote: »
    Kobal. Put him first in your lineup with no defense. His one job is to die. He diseases Kira and each subsequent hit does much less damage so your other three heroes will survive.

Yes, I do like that, but even when he was diseased he still wiped out my entire team. I even have good runes on those guys! Plus, kobal even had his sick skin. I protest!

SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • li30li30 Member
    farfella wrote: »
    Yes, I do like that, but even when he was diseased he still wiped out my entire team. I even have good runes on those guys! Plus, kobal even had his sick skin. I protest!

It happens to me as well, I'm lvl 5x, at my lvl diseased mk with 4 greater legendaries could still wipe out all chars except for Dr toons. :(

• Before I face an MK, I always check the runes first. Actually, I check that before any battle. You would be surprised by what you can tell.
    To elaborate off of @TopKnight;s if mk's runes aren't good or are defensive and yours are good, don't worry about it, if he has good battle/precision/attacking runes, get scared.
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • danacdanac Member
    itirnitii wrote: »

Lots of people do.
  • itirnitii wrote: »

Numbmind_used_roll_picture_numbmind_rolled_image_that_bitch_i_4629688164a04a3b3aa15fdbf3dff44b.jpg

• TopKnight wrote: »
    Before I face an MK, I always check the runes first. Actually, I check that before any battle. You would be surprised by what you can tell.

Bingo. A word of warning - the Champion and Duelist PvP runes should be considered attack runes. Don't assume that Duelist runes only have dodge/crit/skill; often they have at least 1 attack bonus, sometimes 2.

A well-runed MK is all attack, with legendary runes that provide an evasion boost or other defensive boost. I got a 10% damage reduction stat on a legendary improved battle rune, for instance, and stuck it on MK. His job is to kill everything and end the fight as soon as he goes (or soon thereafter); attack is his #1 priority stat.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited June 29
    xandrew29 wrote: »
    A well-runed MK is all attack, with legendary runes that provide an evasion boost or other defensive boost.

Evasion runes on MK? Trying to make that red number more red?

• danacdanac Member
    kalamadea wrote: »
    xandrew29 wrote: »
    A well-runed MK is all attack, with legendary runes that provide an evasion boost or other defensive boost.

Evasion runes on MK? Trying to make that red number more red?

Just wait until it turns burgundy
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    You're misreading the comment. Not evasive runes. Runes like Champion Runes which include attack, but also include secondary traits like Dodge or Defense which normally don't appear on those runes.
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @itirnitii I see what you did there!

Hmmm.... while searching the internet for a good troll meme, I realized that DB really needs a troll just so we can use it for that. lol
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Victoria - I think I am the troll you have been searching for.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

You have to get 500 flags for Victoria to think you're a troll.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Only takes 6 flags to make an amusement park! :)
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »

You have to get 500 flags for Victoria to think you're a troll.

I just hate it when they say "You are not the troll we are looking for, move along".
  • So... does anyone have a REAL counter to Masuta Kira?
    I do... but information like that is valuable. Meet me at the trade portal at 2:00. This stays between you and me m'kay?
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • Kai and Kobal are real counters to MK
    We are the Empire
    Aegis of Athena
    Oath of Orpheus
    Viral Fist of Ares
    House of Hades
    Path of Prometheus

Contact me on Line chat. ID: ninjanurse00
  • farfella wrote: »
    I do... but information like that is valuable. Meet me at the trade portal at 2:00. This stays between you and me m'kay?

No, seriously, is there real advice?

edited July 2
    farfella wrote: »

No, seriously, is there real advice?

Ninja nurse gave real advice. Me? Lol never.
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @WombatBatKing Kai, Kobal, and Ferno are all counters to Masuta. :)
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • But HOW do they counter?