Tsume's Extremely Epic Event

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
3ke0dmqlflw0.png

Everyone's favorite green Demon just got a fancy new sword, and he's ready to take it for a test drive! This event features a ride-along dungeon that will allow you to test out the Howling Saber, and quests that will help you collect the materials needed to make one for yourself. There are also lots of Demon tokens and other rewards to be found, and we'll be adding new quests every day.

Have fun slaying your enemies!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• KaishKaish Member
    demonic dominance is not counting.
    I won 5 PVP with Tsume but it was still 0/4.
    Did anyone have the same problem?
  • WolfreichWolfreich Member
    edited June 23
    Yup same thing here. :( won a match with nitpick
    Post edited by Wolfreich on
  • FoulixFoulix Member
    Seeing the same thing for demonic dominance, no credit.
  • same here, using Tsume
  • echonapechonap Member
    js7o8fm4rstu.jpg

Really? You're gonna troll people with max epics? Nicely done
  • echonap wrote: »
    js7o8fm4rstu.jpg

Really? You're gonna troll people with max epics? Nicely done

You know by now that DB and the devs never really think through their quests. Or they do and just troll like you said. I don't know anymore. lol
  • TauchyTauchy Member
    same here, i maxed the epic before the quest came and all others are max as well so can't finish day 1 quest at all.
  • Me and some of my guild mates did not get credit for demonic dominance either.
  • Tauchy wrote: »
    same here, i maxed the epic before the quest came and all others are max as well so can't finish day 1 quest at all.

You can upgrade any epic to get credit for that quest, but if you have all epics maxed, you're SOL I guess.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited June 23
    BTW, thank you Devs for providing us with a relatively easy way to get some nice orbs.

It seems like I get anywhere from 3-5 rogue angel kills per run, so for 250 orbs, it costs about 20-30 energy, which isn't too bad at all.

Edit: The quest also stacks, so no need to worry about killing more than 10 rogues and missing out on some credit.
  • debletdeblet Member
    I have no epics, I am still not strong enough to make it through the boss island levels, so is there anyway at all that I can get anywhere in this event???
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    edited June 23
    dryad wrote: »
    Also not getting credit for Demonic Dominace when using Tsume in pvp. Here are screen shots showing credit for the daily quest for pvp with a nature hero yet no credit for the repeatable. Screen shots of battle log available if needed.

jyg11e6p9nlh.png
    ma7dqapb3mcf.png

I won using Ella and didn't count for the reapetable
    Post edited by Alecat97 on
  • deblet wrote: »
    I have no epics, I am still not strong enough to make it through the boss island levels, so is there anyway at all that I can get anywhere in this event???
    same here - can't win boss island and keep getting pasted by level 61s with epics in pvp :(
  • mhmzayedmhmzayed Member
    is the quests of the 1st day should be completed in the 1st day or last for the end of the event??
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    mhmzayed wrote: »
    is the quests of the 1st day should be completed in the 1st day or last for the end of the event??

before the event ends
  • I have maxed Tsume's epic and did NOT get credit for the quest "1: Surge of Power". Because of this, I am also unable to complete the quest for finishing all of Day 1 Event Quests "The Ancient Terror - Day 1".
    EnjoyLife73
  • dryad wrote: »
    Also not getting credit for Demonic Dominace when using Tsume in pvp. Here are screen shots showing credit for the daily quest for pvp with a nature hero yet no credit for the repeatable. Screen shots of battle log available if needed.

jyg11e6p9nlh.png
    ma7dqapb3mcf.png

Same here :(
  • KaishKaish Member
    edited June 23
    I have maxed Tsume's epic and did NOT get credit for the quest "1: Surge of Power". Because of this, I am also unable to complete the quest for finishing all of Day 1 Event Quests "The Ancient Terror - Day 1".

All in all, this activity seems like a swarm of bugs, bug and bug and bug and bug and more bugs, flying and crawling everywhere on the quest list.

• Par for the course guys & gals. Drop new event and quests for the weekend, with minimal to no testing, and roll out.
    SNARF!
  • Sane for me - tsume counts as nature, but not demon for event quests.
  • headsoakheadsoak Member
    Yep, Just noticed when i collected another quest that I'm not getting credit for pvp'ing with tsume.

Just another obvious untested quest bug released by DB. /sigh
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    The PvP with Demon quest is quite annoying that it doesn't work, but for everyone complaining about the upgrade an epic quest, it is not a big deal because all you get for completing day 1 is Tsume tokens. Sure, it would have been better if they had thought it out and released the epic with the event, but it's not that bad IMO.
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    I love the event- Tsume is one of my faves, BUT +1 on Demonis Dominance not registering.
  • FlyteFlyte Member
    So much *potential*. These multi-day Events have generally been great (Guild Games aside). This one seems a massive flop so far.

...and I HAVE an Epic that I can still gain a level on!
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    Nobody has played this card yet, but has anyone considered the "who cares?" or "why tsume?" avenue - we were promised a fan favorite, and this green-horned turd hasnt been relevant in a year.
    Screw the poor even garbage, I was looking forward to a fun and useful epic that I could get behind in both PvP and PvE.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Wonder if Joel and eej play the game on the weekends
  • TWilliamsTWilliams Member
    edited June 24
    Kaish wrote: »
    demonic dominance is not counting.
    I won 5 PVP with Tsume but it was still 0/4.
    Did anyone have the same problem?

Yup. Another "extremely epic" fail. You would think someone would run through all the quests at least once with all the heroes. On the plus side it looks like they took a big hit in sales during the guild games so maybe they wake.