Who Should Get an Epic Next?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Who do you guys think needs an Epic next? You can base your vote on anything! Maybe a weaker hero needs an Epic to become viable, or maybe you just think an Epic would look really really cool on a certain hero! Anything! Who should get one next?

My vote is Indigo, because she's pretty useful, but not the best. An Epic that buffs her Hp, Def, and Dodge would be welcome since her damage is already so high, and perhaps it could Silence enemies as an effect, too! Like... two attacks for 2x damage, plus 50% chance to Silence on each hit. Don't want to make it better than her first ability, but still useful.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    Leo! I love love love Leo! Maybe aria too. Oh wait no, maybe other elements besides light, Valkin? I dunno, heroes that are good but not great.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    farfella wrote: »
    Leo! I love love love Leo! Maybe aria too. Oh wait no, maybe other elements besides light, Valkin? I dunno, heroes that are good but not great.

Hm... Now that I think about it, maybe heroes like Sifu or Abigail should get epics... In the past, we've done things where we'd give a hero an Epic, and also buff their stats/abilities. Perhaps that's how we should go about making useless heroes better. Maybe when heroes like Selwyn or Sir William get their Epics, they'll be reworked to not be so useless anymore.
    Yeah... both of those heroes are acually pretty good at lower levels though.
    Also, go gorgons!
    farfella wrote: »
    Yeah... both of those heroes are acually pretty good at lower levels though.

Sure, but every other hero is INCREDIBLY good at lower level. I know that they're easier heroes to get because newer players need to collect a small roster quickly, but they shouldn't be totally useless later on. I'm not saying they should have a hundred passives and crazy stats like the newer heroes, they could just be powerful because they fit a niche; but they don't even do that! Abigail is about buffing team attack - Ember can do that, heal people, AND she's Fast! Selwyn is about freezing enemies. IGOROK has that on a much shorter cooldown and does more damage AND has higher stats! Sifu is about strong single target damage and dodging. Shadowblade, MK, Black Diamond... all better options, and faster too... Sir William is a Water Tank. Again. IGOROK does that better AND has better stats...

Giving them just Epics won't be enough because (and I could be wrong, but) it's already been confirmed every hero will get an Epic eventually (I mean, why wouldn't they? Weak heroes have them like Rogar, strong heroes have them like MK and IGOROK, so why not everyone in between?). They need to be reworked too. Or, perhaps, they could just do one or the other - rework or Epic now - and then wait until they've become weak again to do the other.

My point is we can't really judge a hero by their performance early-game. EVERY hero performs well early-game. We shouldn't judge by PvE or PvP alone either, but by comparing both, and then their stats and passives, to determine what changes they need done.
    edited June 24
    Hmm... Fair points indeed. Well, I think we can agree no more epics on op heroes! And looks like that wish will come true with tsume's epic.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    Epics belong on auto-run teams, future auto-run teams, or PvP attackers where we can use them selectively.
    When I saw Savage up today my top 5 were:
    Hagrim
    Zurk
    Bramble
    Krexx or Viperia (dangerous business, I know)
    Phemus

buuuuuuuuuuuuut... a big ol' #NOPE

after feedback nearing that of guild games hatred, the next epic needs to be a meta hero, no questions asked - i dont care if it throws game balance out of whack, its already there, so go all in and lets get our anarchy on.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    The problem is that the demons are just kinda fringe at this point. Their refresh KINDA gave them a little synergy, but they still aren't really relevant in PVP. There's no distinct reason to use them over any other team in PVE except for the + energy effect with Malice on the team.
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    The problem is that the demons are just kinda fringe at this point. Their refresh KINDA gave them a little synergy, but they still aren't really relevant in PVP. There's no distinct reason to use them over any other team in PVE except for the + energy effect with Malice on the team.

The Demon team is just crazy damage through and through, no team really beats them in terms of raw power since they can basically use abilities forever without having to basic attack at all. Thing is, they're really fragile to balance it, no bulky heroes and very little healing, so they die instantly in PvP. Not to mention they sorta need all 4 members to work well so even if the enemy just has a Shade and takes out one of them, you're at a huge loss already. Sadly though, I don't know how they could balance them, because if they made them tanky enough to survive, they'd just destroy everything.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Give Icepick an epic weapon like maybe a frozen version of nitpicks
    It would also buff his DEF massively and HP
    That would be cool so we can get even MORE demon epics
    One is never complete...
  • It has to be a yellow. All other colours have at least 5.

Ekko maybe and no longer to be classed as undead but a spirit like Shade.
  • danacdanac Member
    DazzerDoom wrote: »
    It has to be a yellow. All other colours have at least 5.

Ekko maybe and no longer to be classed as undead but a spirit like Shade.

Maybe just give a second one to MK. He needs it.