Looking for MAX CROWNS guild

Hey. I've recently slipped back into playing dungeon boss after a full year hiatus. I was in a few top guilds in the past and always got my crowns. I'm looking for a guild of ACTIVE players that aim for each top reward. I'm NOT looking for a guild that doesn't kick the slackers that don't achieve max crowns. I joined a noob clan just to prove I can get my crowns. It's time for a serious guild though. zd7ns6466o46.png
Also: my power will go up quickly. I'm just now starting the runes and epic grind. I have tons of resources to level them quickly. I'm open to line or whatever other messaging system guilds use now.

Comments

• ladybamladybam Member
    [[
    jason58 wrote: »
    Hey. I've recently slipped back into playing dungeon boss after a full year hiatus. I was in a few top guilds in the past and always got my crowns. I'm looking for a guild of ACTIVE players that aim for each top reward. I'm NOT looking for a guild that doesn't kick the slackers that don't achieve max crowns. I joined a noob clan just to prove I can get my crowns. It's time for a serious guild though. zd7ns6466o46.png
    Also: my power will go up quickly. I'm just now starting the runes and epic grind. I have tons of resources to level them quickly. I'm open to line or whatever other messaging system guilds use now.

I sent you a pm @jason58