Legendary Boss Island Dungeons

There might have been a time when 20 stamina per run was a good idea.

But many events have had similar materials, and their length and difficulty make them unwieldy to run.
I suggest reducing stamina amount to 10.

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    A la challenge mode 10 stamina -> 5 stamina reduction.
  • KangKang Member
    /agree they are not quick-lootable and lengthy making the superior shards difficult enough to get. Remember, the more superior shards players get, the more superior runes that need to be tuned for ~1200 gems.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    Is anyone even farming these? It seems the best players are just grinding pvp and getting better guaranteed runes (except for when you need planning runes). I get more than enough shards from the honor shop to support all my crafting.
    I dont consider myself a top player (though im pushing for 100), and i havent run a single legendary dungeon in months, and I even have the stamina to do so. just feel like time and energy is better spent elsewhere.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Legendary boss dungeons should be 5 stamina and quick-loot friendly. 8 keys per quick loot would be fine.

I have never attempted any of these dungeons: I don't see value for 20 stamina.
  • danacdanac Member
    Legendary boss dungeons should be 5 stamina and quick-loot friendly. 8 keys per quick loot would be fine.

I have never attempted any of these dungeons: I don't see value for 20 stamina.

They count towards tome quests!

I do them to 3* them.
    But I think they're too much a bother to farm or run.
    Especially because of their payout- 20 stamina for an etched bar probably works out ok stamina wise, but you can do better during a 3x event or many other events without the bother, and you're not guaranteed a bar or other material.

And 3x events don't apply to them.
    Lower the stamina, maybe make the quicklootable.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited June 27
    The tome and binder quests for Boss Mode are such a joke. Such horrible rewards and such an uninspired and brain dead questline.

I really hope they put more than five minutes of effort into creating campaign quest lines when they release the second half of Boss Mode but I am guessing they'll just kick the can and change 72, 78, 84 Boss Mode dungeons to be superior binder and shards (even greater shards would have been better than tomes).
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    This island is totally useless since the pvp shop. And it is every week since 6 months only yellow, purple and blue. Green and red are closed no one knows why.
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Any chance to see a legendary red dungeon one day?
  • BIGBENBIGBEN Member
    Seriously same legendary dungeon since 6 months. What's the problem guys? Where are the others colors?