Help Nature Heroes Rejuvenate the Forests!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
xdium4ec5h48.png

Nature heroes don't just speak for the trees, they fight for them too! Well, except for the Root of All Evil, but that's the exception...

You'll have plenty of quests to complete for Nature tokens, materials, and other loot, with a group of quests available now, and new ones coming every day of the event. There are also several repeatable quests, including one that will allow you to get Lily tokens. Note: That particular quest can only be completed 50 times, but that's still 50 Lily tokens!

Go out there and smell the flowers. Unless you're allergic like me, in which case, look at the flowers and try not to sneeze too much.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• ZzZzzZz
  • Thanks for events with all these nature materials right after releasing a Tsume epic that incorrectly requires fire materials!
  • 50 x 6 = 300 dungeons.

5 stam/ dungeon x 300 dungeons = 1,500 stamina.

Slightly less if you count the 0 stam island stages.
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    So besides the event dungeon where is a good place to kill mushrooms?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    kpung07 wrote: »

I think the event dungeon is probably the most efficient place for mushroom hunting.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • AmorFatiAmorFati Member
    Lily is farmable on a daily basis for 7 stamina per token (or two or three if you're lucky - not to mention 3x tokens).

The "event" is 30 stamina per token. Am I missing something?
  • SocklessSockless Member
    AmorFati wrote: »
    Lily is farmable on a daily basis for 7 stamina per token (or two or three if you're lucky - not to mention 3x tokens).

You are looking at it the wrong way. Look at it as bonus tokens for dungeons you are going to run anyways if you are completing other quests.
  • philphil Member
    kpung07 wrote: »

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/comment/179385/#Comment_179385
    Mushroom enemies in:
    1-6
    4-4
    5-7
    19-2, 19-4, 19-7
    21-10
  • AmorFati wrote: »

You're paying extra stamina to "save" time, meaning you aren't limited to 1-3 Lily tokens a day, but rather, can get 50 tokens within the span of this event (3 days).

It's not worth it to me, but I will just play as usual and any tokens I get are considered bonus.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    It's not worth it to me, but I will just play as usual and any tokens I get are considered bonus.

That's my approach often when a series of quests comes up that's costly in time or materials and it would be more of a strain than fun. I just do what I normally do, maybe with a little attention to the extra bonus, and whatever I get, I get.

I don't -always- have to get -everything-.

(Gasp, did I say that?)

• jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited June 26
    When I see that cube of zombie jell-o, I don't get excited. lol But it's good to have an event that I don't feel the need to work at too hard.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    19-2. Lots of mandrake root and a good number of mushrooms. Plus dark forests now count as forest levels for the Lily quest. Big improvement!
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    AmorFati wrote: »

You're paying extra stamina to "save" time, meaning you aren't limited to 1-3 Lily tokens a day, but rather, can get 50 tokens within the span of this event (3 days).

Really, it's not worth it to anyone.
    Consider, the people it would most help are low level people, who generally don't have appreciable stamina to spend on Lilly tokens. Yea, they'll be able to pick up a few, but not many.

And they people that DO have appreciable amounts of stamina, I'm guessing, are high enough levels that they can get a fair amount of Lilly with the season's PVP rewards, or spend some honor since she's in the aether shop now.

I'm sure there might be exceptions here, but I don't think all that many.

It's a gimme for people who would already be running those levels.

I decided to do a few extra laps on Savage Grove. The tokens from this plus the 60 from the Legend I rewards tomorrow will take me to 6*.

Only Kreel remaining! :)
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    It's a gimme for people who would already be running those levels.

I decided to do a few extra laps on Savage Grove. The tokens from this plus the 60 from the Legend I rewards tomorrow will take me to 6*.

Only Kreel remaining! :)

You can use the Aether shop to get those tokens now!!
    I saw that. Was pretty excited. Guessing even @ChelseaMad wasn't mad for once. ;)

Used it to level up my Shade and Hopper. Kreel isn't worth the investment just yet.
  • KuarKuar Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    50 x 6 = 300 dungeons.

5 stam/ dungeon x 300 dungeons = 1,500 stamina.

Slightly less if you count the 0 stam island stages.

That thing is a pain in **** dude. If we had more than 1 token we would motivated to do it but it's just one token for six dungeons.
    I've done like 40 of them but just have 7 Lily's tokens.
    You're doing GREAT then! Most people have to do 42 dungeons to get 7 tokens. You're two ahead!
  • KaishKaish Member
    Guess what's new event after this one? A caster event or a new caster hero?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    How about just a 3x items, gold or evos...or all 3 :)