Serious match making PvP issue

Every single one of my options for E/M/H are currently lvl 66 or below. They all have been for the last 30 or so fights.
What's going on DB? I don't mind hard matchups but this is definitely not fair to these poor guys. 5hlxj907m62c.png
wb0pc25zt8w9.png
irzqd83d3l0g.png
z40qigi9qc3f.png
malphius

Comments

• yeah I am level 64, was sitting at champion 3 not pushing hard but wanting to slowly move up while I ready my core. I have lost over 100 defenses in the last 1.5 hours. Pretty ridiculous as I am losing to people with a 28-31k team power compared to my maybe 17k. I get bugs happen but it's a little disheartening.
  • l9qk054o5k3q.png
    They make it up with crashes...

• danacdanac Member
    yeah I am level 64, was sitting at champion 3 not pushing hard but wanting to slowly move up while I ready my core. I have lost over 100 defenses in the last 1.5 hours. Pretty ridiculous as I am losing to people with a 28-31k team power compared to my maybe 17k. I get bugs happen but it's a little disheartening.

We were wondering where all these teams were coming from.
    Any of you low levels got crushed by Final Boss pple, take solace you were far right choice.
    Also, if you lose to Rjcool, blame Pupuer.
  • This is true...I got stuck in a loop of about 4 or 5 lower levels as the hard choice...
    Over and over, same peeps...I just stopped, cuz I'm stupid and actually my conscience got the best of me....maybe I can still end in top 500 though....:)
  • danacdanac Member
    I got to Legendary 1 right before the update that probably caused this.
    So I've only been raiding to use free tickets.
  • edited June 28
    im on legend 1 the same and i can match levels 56 being a lvl 63'...and lvls 70 are bullying on me too.

the pvp should be based on level...not on easy trophies against lower levels (they appear also on hard enemy side)....

p.s.Also...give the same rune (reward)for the ones with 22 k trophies and 40+ k trophies is a bit strange...
  • danacdanac Member
    im on legend 1 the same and i can match levels 56 being a lvl 63'...and lvls 70 are bullying on me too.

the pvp should be based on level...not on easy trophies against lower levels (they appear also on hard enemy side)....

p.s.Also...give the same rune (reward)for the ones with 22 k trophies and 40+ k trophies is a bit strange...

Start documenting. I low 60s level guildmate is one of the ones being matched against level 70s and he's probably gonna get knocked from Legendary 1.
    I think he's getting hundreds of raids. You might start getting raided a lot too.
  • danac wrote: »

Start documenting. I low 60s level guildmate is one of the ones being matched against level 70s and he's probably gonna get knocked from Legendary 1.
    I think he's getting hundreds of raids. You might start getting raided a lot too.

That's what i see..a

i'm at lvl 63 and with some epic: it's totally unfair match against a lower level.And it gives lots of trophies, being also on the right side.

o3ydnafv4gkz.png
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @Joel The matches far right are pitifully easy. Please fix ASAP or I'll be asking for some compensation for building a comfortable top 100 cushion only to have evaporate before my eyes with all the easy H matches everyone is getting.