Trophies disappeared

@Eej @Joel i ended last season in Legend I and started this season in warlord I with 20000 trophies as per the normal. You can even see where I claimed the rewards from warlord. Now a few hours later I have 5000 trophies. I submitted a ticket but I would like to continue to pvp but don't want my trophies reset and to lose raids for nothing. Please help asap. bp0os8f4qz97.png
5s9276v7c8bb.png
Tagged:

Comments

• nunyanunya Member
    @GukZoin they are going to tell you to put in a customer service request. I am going to tell you to push for a lot more than the 8 raid tickets they will probably give you. :/
    nunya
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    Seeing that I lost the equivalent of at least 100 raids I hope that's not the case @nunya . Even after achieving a 20 win streak I lost at least 60 raids worth of trophies but that's assuming I am already at a 20 win streak and I win 60*250 or 46@325 per win. Plus that's assuming I win streak the entire way back to 20k ☹️☹️ Well, request submitted, I just hope they fix this so that it doesn't happen to others
  • nunyanunya Member
    @GukZoin I have heard that 8 raid tickets is the standard response. I am pretty sure it is because customer service doesn't realize what is involved, and not maliciousness. If I were you, I would give them the math without assuming a continuous win streak so that they have more of an understanding. This might help them determine a more fair compensation. :)
    nunya
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    5 days and no answer. Is this mic on? @Eej @Joel
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    Took me 100 raids to get back to the trophies I lost by the way. And I lost gold/honor every day.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Customer service is going to be the best option. Since you've documented exactly what it took to get back to where you should have been they should be able to help you get at least that.
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Customer service is going to be the best option. Since you've documented exactly what it took to get back to where you should have been they should be able to help you get at least that.

Yep. Ticket submitted 5 days ago as well
  • nunyanunya Member
    @Joel @Eej. It's good you have it documented. I wouldn't expect a reply before the 5th. It's a four day holiday for most of the USA where DB is based. :)
    nunya
  • GukZoinGukZoin Member
    @Eej @Joel I received an email saying they were looking into compensation and then a few days later I get an email with a survey like the issue has been closed. Incident 339571. Replied to the email and still no answer. It has been 10 days!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    GukZoin wrote: »
    @Eej @Joel I received an email saying they were looking into compensation and then a few days later I get an email with a survey like the issue has been closed. Incident 339571. Replied to the email and still no answer. It has been 10 days!

I'm having this looked into, sorry for the wait! D:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com