Treasure Room should have VIP hero token

Treasure rooms have lost their luster. Lupina is not the prize she once was. Why not put the current VIP hero in the AMAZING!! chests?

All non-exclusive heroes should be farmable in campaign levels: everyone except Yorick, Daeris, Leonidus, Nimriel, Bovus, Legendaries, Aria and Ember.

When a new hero is released a dungeon should make that token available. When a new VIP hero is released, the old VIP hero should have a token available in a dungeon.

Admiral Kreel, Shade and Lupina deserve their own farmable dungeons and Ferno should be in treasure rooms.

Comments

• sorry it just dont work that way..they want player to work harder for those exclusive hero token
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • sorry it just dont work that way..they want player to work harder for those exclusive hero token

Sure it doesn't work that way now, but DB has made changes recently to make exclusive tokens more available. AMAZING!! Chests are hard to come by and wouldn't disadvantage VIP players and would likely drum up interest in becoming VIP 5. Win-win.
  • Treasure rooms have lost their luster. Lupina is not the prize she once was. Why not put the current VIP hero in the AMAZING!! chests?

All non-exclusive heroes should be farmable in campaign levels: everyone except Yorick, Daeris, Leonidus, Nimriel, Bovus, Legendaries, Aria and Ember.

When a new hero is released a dungeon should make that token available. When a new VIP hero is released, the old VIP hero should have a token available in a dungeon.

Admiral Kreel, Shade and Lupina deserve their own farmable dungeons and Ferno should be in treasure rooms.

I don't disagree with the idea of rotating treasure rooms -- I do disagree with Lupina not being a prize. She's now a staple member of my PVE Beast team and I would love to get her her sixth star.

Her epic might as well read "30% chance to destroy every mob in the room" Kudos to the dev team for an excellent rework and epic.