How about some runic organization?

farfellafarfella Member
edited June 30 in The Guild Hall
I propose an idea where the runes with the highest power and statistics are at the top, and lowest at the bottom. This way, people with a lot of runes but not a lot of money (me) can easily prioritize which runes to upgrade re seems to be a thing where runes are sorted by stars and rank, but this does not ensure the that the most powerful runes are always on top.
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    They already have them sorted by rarity (legendary on top, common on the bottom), they just need to sort them within that list by tier (superior on the top, lesser on the bottom).
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited June 30
    @farcat yes, but that sorting method often doesn't work for me... I still have to make sure it is most powerful.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Don't rely on power to tell you which is the better rune. Heroic improveds will be slightly better than Superior rare of the same stars and may have a fourth attribute, but the game will tell you that the Rare runes have more "power". It is a lie.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Lol do you think sunborn has taught me nothing? By power I meant like, the attributes of the runes, like attack and whatnot. Might be hard for two runes that buff different stats tho... maybe scrap this idea.
    Also, go gorgons!