Warning about ferno to all pvp players

you probably knew this already, but i had to learn it the hard way.

Using furnace for an extra attack, makes any hero damaging ferno, heal him immediatly. therefore i hate this hero with everything i got!!!
i would have won, if i had not used furnace for extra "fire" power.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    So what you're saying is you would've won if you had read Ferno's passives and Furnace's Stoke the Boiler tool tip, and decided against using his Taunt? Sounds like everything's working intentionally to me. :wink:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • it is working as intended jack, that's the problem. i never had to worry that "stoke the boiler" was fire based. now i have to
  • danacdanac Member
    So what you're saying is you would've won if you had read Ferno's passives and Furnace's Stoke the Boiler tool tip, and decided against using his Taunt? Sounds like everything's working intentionally to me. :wink:

Not everyone has him yet.
    Some people are f2p.

Thanx impossible.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited July 3
    7xxs9jupstc5.png

F2P for life! ;)
    Post edited by FatCat69 on
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I mean, you can still read in multiple places he heals from Fire damage. It's not hard to find.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • danacdanac Member
    One of those places being here. people forget furnaces's taunt adds fore damage, it's not very obvious.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    I rather like the idea that Ferno is going to shake up the status quo in PvP, and maybe make people try some new strategies, as he is clearly designed to do.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    I finally got enough tokens to summon him today and I'm F2P also, so yeah it's doable. :)
    Officer - Level 69 - "The Bastion"
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/