Light Hero Changes I'd Like to See

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited July 1 in Feedback & Suggestions
Nothing special, no big speech to give or anything fancy to say. Just some changes I want to see happen to some Light heroes.

Leonidus:
- Change Flying in the Face to work on all allies, so anyone on a team with Leo will be immune to revenge attacks. This should also include Aria's counter-on-dodge if it doesn't already, and vendetta/retaliate attacks.
- Increases to Attack and Health
- Increased healing from Divine Inspiration.
- Sun Worship should remove Shrouded.

Matsuta Kira:
- Remove Tenacity and Wushu.
- Give him a new passive that basically is Tenacity and Wushu in the same package, but only works when he is below 50% health. Also, the Wushu part of it shouldn't negate Crits, but make them deal regular damage. That way he'll still take the same damage but can still take Critical Hits and thus the effects of said Critical Hits. Also so heroes who gain bonuses from Crits still can gain them, like NubNub, Indigo, Daeris, etc. Black Diamond's Weak Spot passive would still allow her and any enemy with it to do more damage with their Critical Hits.
- Nerf his Attack and Defense.
- Replace Shifty with Artful Dodger, a passive that would grant the same dodge chance, but only towards Melee attacks. I figured this would make sense as it would be a nerf to MK and since BD has a passive that helps her dodge Ranged attacks.

Emily:
- Reduce Revive Cooldown from 20 turns to 16 turns.
- Replace Cleanse with an ability that heals all allies for a bit, and cleanses 1 debuff, 2 upon second Ascension. It's amazing we don't actually have an ability like that already, outside of Yasmin's Epic. Oh, and reduce the Cooldown to 4.
- Replace Purging Smash with either Purging Rampage (I hope I don't have to explain what that would do), or another healing skill. She's seriously a lackluster healer, no point in reviving the dead if everyone around you dies because you can't keep them alive.

Black Diamond:
- Health and Defense buff.
- Reduce cooldowns of her first ability by 1, and the other two by 2.

Zen:
- Safe Haven should fully heal the target, like it used to. No point in leveling up the skill besides some hero power right now.

Dhaegon:
- Buff Attack, Health, and Defense.
- Change his Skull Cracker and Intensify Shock abilities to something more useful. I don't know what, but just do something different with his abilities.
- Add Shocking Grasp.
- Add Goblin Hunter. Or maybe Nature Hunter? Since he was fighting the Root of All Evil before he was captured?
- Add some Passives to increase Dwarven synergy. Perhaps since he's Rogar's dad, the Passives would work when Rogar is on the team, rather than Valkin.
- Mayhaps a graphical rework? Since he's Rogar's dad, it doesn't make sense they look exactly the same. Maybe make him look more ornate and elderly. But this one's really more optional, but if possible, it would be greatly appreciated.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    100% agree with everything you've laid out up there. Seriously nice list!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    100% agree with everything you've laid out up there. Seriously nice list!

Hey, that's a first lol! Thanks :smile:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    I dunno....
    I think Leo and Dhaegon are pretty heavy.