Suggestions For The Game

1. Insect, bird, bear, Cerberus, djinn, elephant heroes!

2. Trading system for all forms of object currency: tokens gems honor and all the basic building blocks of epics, potions, health, energy, runes, revive potions,  and heavier items like skins and epic weapons. The caveat is that say you traded your special skin as an example, it's no longer yours.

3. And this one I've been suggesting for a while. You guys always mention that you want the game to be fair, but how is it fair when rich kids can just spend a isht ton of money on VIP status and get a ton of gems, coins and pretty much everything else to OP their chars. On the other hand you have kids who have to grind for moths to Op their chars. Now granted that strategy in this game plays a huge role and in some cases can actually help you defeat an OP$$$ char it's still a hard thing to do on average. I know devs need to make money but I'd rather pay a subscription and have an even playing field than get destroyed by an 70 level char with all maxed out Greater runes.. I mean I would bet money that most often than not that op char is a $$$ player. I mentioned the same thing about Shade before and I'm pretty psyched about the fact that he is accessible now to grinders at the least.

This game is epic in general you guys have done an amazing job!
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    WrathDance wrote: »
    1. Insect, bird, bear, Cerberus, djinn, elephant heroes!

I'd prefer Cerebus.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    :Cerebus Kill it with FIRE!
    One is never complete...
  • ThundR wrote: »
    :Cerebus Kill it with FIRE!

Mushrooms.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    So... people who pay should have no advantage over people who don't? You do realize they've got to make money somehow, right?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • So... people who pay should have no advantage over people who don't? You do realize they've got to make money somehow, right?

I think he's suggesting that everyone pays a monthly subscription to play, but that's it. DB get their money, but you can't gain an advantage by spending more.

Unfortunately or otherwise, you can't change the funding model at this stage, or you'll annoy all the players who have ever paid into it and expect the benefits to continue.

I'm not sure if you want players to be able to trade things back into the game for different things, or with other players. Certainly there are things I seem to have too much of that I could trade for something more useful, but really all you have to do is trade stamina for stuff. They conveniently keep giving you more stamina for free, unless your stamina reserve is full.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I would've preferred if you just subscribed or had to buy the game outright as well. Shame.

The crappiest part is that the only way to change it to such a model would be to make Dungeon Boss 2 (theoretically), but of course then ANYONE who sunk money into DB 1 would feel bad as everyone slowly moves over.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!