Pestilence Boss Island Friends' Attack does not refresh Enemy Health

Third time I noticed this, in the Pestilence Boss Island boss round, when I use my friends chars to do the first attack, it seems as if the bosses are not damaged, so I can't plan my next move, only when I hit them again do the true health bars appear.. Please fix.
Tagged:

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Is your friend's champion Daeris or Life Reaper Brom? They do unhealable damage, so the health bar doesn't appear to move.

For example, boss has 9000/9000 HP. Daeris or Brom hit him for 5000 damage. Boss now has 4000/4000 HP. Since the health bar displays the health as a fraction, it is still full health. The next time you hit the boss for 2000 damage, boss now has 2000/4000 HP and the bar goes down by half. It appears like you did more damage than your friend's summon.
  • Sigh.. makes sense... still hard to plan.. but they do a wallop of damage. =)
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Brom wouldn't even do ANY damage since they're Dark Immune.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • If you have any friends using MK as their champion he's the one to use in Pestilence Spiral.
  • danacdanac Member
    Barleyman wrote: »
    If you have any friends using MK as their champion he's the one to use in Pestilence Spiral.

I find my friends using Furnace as their champion best here.

...It confuses them, they all stand around looking for who to attack.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Brom wouldn't even do ANY damage since they're Dark Immune.

You're right. Forgot they were dark immune.