Looking for a guild

Hello everyone, there's so many guilds so i decided to make a topic to see which one would have me.

I get my crowns everyday 210 a week, sometimes i see the message that i made more than that although im not sure how that happens :smiley:

Currently im lvl 42, with a roster power of 44,5k (i dont upgrade all my heroes, i have around 47 of them) at warlord 3, nearly 2.
I didnt participate at the last gg due to my guild having 5 active members.

I dont have line, but i understand that its important for most guilds so i am willing to download it if necessary.

So, comment or pm if there is anything you would like to ask.
Ig name is same as this forum name.

Have a great day :)!

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    The Bastion will have openings shortly, no line requirements, only 100 weekly crown minimum if you are interested. We average around 14th place weekly. Cleaned out most of the deadweight over the last month. Interested?
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    The Bastion will have openings shortly, no line requirements, only 100 weekly crown minimum if you are interested. We average around 14th place weekly. Cleaned out most of the deadweight over the last month. Interested?

Sure, throw an invite when you have a spot for me :)
    Is your ingame name same "moqls" ?
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Is your ingame name same "moqls" ?

Yes it is :)
    Sent you a friend invite to accept.
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Sent you a friend invite to accept.

I'll do that now
    Welcome to "The Bastion", just remember to keep getting your 100 crown weekly. :)
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Welcome to "The Bastion", just remember to keep getting your 100 crown weekly. :)

Thanks! :)
    We don't do Line, but we do have a seperate website if you got a second... http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    We don't do Line, but we do have a seperate website if you got a second... http://bastion-db.boards.net/

I'll register later today when i have the time :)