What do the Stars above team and roster power mean?

c6at2ewiicxx.png
From what I have seen you either get gold, silver or no stars depending on team strength. My first thought would be that it would increase loot that you get, unfortunately that is not the case t3a95tn3lgvr.png
Then the rewards for that raid when I had the gold stars; 7a1fax5mcsmt.png
I ended up getting less loot than was first shown even though I had gold stars before I started and I did 3 star the fight.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    Before they changed PVP, silver or gold stars meant you would get higher trophies if you 3* the fight.

Pretty sure you're right that doesn't apply now, so they're an artifact.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    danac wrote: »
    Before they changed PVP, silver or gold stars meant you would get higher trophies if you 3* the fight.

Pretty sure you're right that doesn't apply now, so they're an artifact.

Aren't rewards boosted if you 3* on a gold match?
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Yep. Think it is 35K gold instead of 25K per battle in Legend.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »

Then why did I get less than half the gold I was supposed to get even though I had gold 3*?
    You aren't in Legend I.
    You aren't in Legend I.

That shouldn't mean I get less than half the gold I was shown
    It means you won't get the same rewards as those in Legend I.

I don't know what you want people to tell you. We explained the stats above the roster power and it's working similar to how it used to. You earn the gold and honor specified prior to the raid if you win; you earn more if you do so with a lower roster power team.
  • WolfreichWolfreich Member
    @subjecttochange, the listed reward is 3'200 gold you got 13'200 that's 10'000 more.

Then why did I get less than half the gold I was supposed to get even though I had gold 3*?

Are you blind? You get 3,200 gold at your league, but by 3 gold starring it, you got 13,200. How is that less than half the gold you were supposed to get?

Deeerrp.
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »

Are you blind? You get 3,200 gold at your league, but by 3 gold starring it, you got 13,200. How is that less than half the gold you were supposed to get?

Deeerrp.

trump math