This is going to sound crazy, but get this.

farfellafarfella Member
edited July 6 in General Discussion
I know you are not going to believe me, but listen to this. I just, ran out... of hammers. I AM OUT OF HAMMERS! I know, if I teleported back to before the pvp update, I wouldn't have believed myself either, but here I am. Clean outta hammers. Well will you look at that. Crazy how times change right?
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!
Post edited by farfella on

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    You can save hammers by protecting only 4 hours at a time. Even 8 is reasonable. It's only beyond that which inflates the cost tremendously.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Lol I was doing that @echonap
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danacdanac Member
    I don't believe you.

Clearly you've lost it PVP ing too much.
  • oredithoredith Member
    I haven't protected my chest.. Ever? People actually use hammers? What do they do?
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • I'm with @oredith - have never protected my chest. No use for hammers.
  • danacdanac Member
    I'm with @oredith - have never protected my chest. No use for hammers.

I was haphazard protecting my chest, but now with superior runes for sale, i do it a lot more often.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    does protection even do anything? i dont care if i am raided - the gold is a joke, and the trophy loss is negligible on literally every single playing field.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • danacdanac Member
    ckall056 wrote: »
    does protection even do anything? i dont care if i am raided - the gold is a joke, and the trophy loss is negligible on literally every single playing field.

It protects honor.

You get at high levels over 3,000 honor a day.
    Superior runes are now for sale in the honor shop for 60,000, so saving up honor can be important.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    danac wrote: »

It protects honor.

You get at high levels over 3,000 honor a day.
    Superior runes are now for sale in the honor shop for 60,000, so saving up honor can be important.

Yeah, the gold is not important and it doesn't protect trophies. However, for getting champ runes/superior mats/tokens or whatever you want from the shop, it protects honor.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    Guess I hadnt noticed - i havent had an issue affording the runes I want/needed - perhaps as the seasons progress and I get perpetually poorer it will become more beneficial.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Guess I hadnt noticed - i havent had an issue affording the runes I want/needed - perhaps as the seasons progress and I get perpetually poorer it will become more beneficial.

It's not very important, but considering there is nothing else to do with hammers, there is no point to not protect