Dark Mage Kobal

Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
Happy 4th! So I just saw this:
7byqfg6d0w7n.png

I really want this @Joel or someone :) Any chance this is coming back to the shops? I'm guessing this costume has been around for a while?

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 4
    It was a gg reward. I got my paws on it and I love it! <3
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 4
    Guild Games reward for the top 50 guilds. They said they were totally exclusive so probably not coming back ever.

There was one for Bramble too.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Does anyone have a pic of Bramble's or any others?
  • Sorry, I don't have a pic, but I have both GG skins and Kobal's is actually really awesome. One of my favorite skins. Bramble's was pretty forgetful.
  • echonapechonap Member
    My new favorite skin. Reminds me of Final Fantasy on NES.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • echonap wrote: »
    My new favorite skin. Reminds me of Final Fantasy on NES.

Yup, I said the same thing in the GG thread I think.

FF1 Black mage skin, but just all purple vs blue robe and yellow/tan hat :)

****, now I'm all nostalgic for those earlier FF games. Can't wait for the SNES classic to be available for pre-order.
    Bramble's Skin makes him look like an actual king, crown and robe and all. And his hammer becomes a little staff thing that looks like a royal crown at the end and I'd imagine it's hilarious to watch him bap enemies on the head with it. HAVE AT THEE!
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 7
    @Evil_Spirits My bramble is chillin' at level 1 with no ascensions (I don't give him any thought) but here is a picture.

Edit: oops the picture didn't show up and I deleted the screenshot :/

Post edited by farfella on
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Bramble's Skin makes him look like an actual king, crown and robe and all. And his hammer becomes a little staff thing that looks like a royal crown at the end and I'd imagine it's hilarious to watch him bap enemies on the head with it. HAVE AT THEE!

when was Bramble's skin introduced? i haven't heard anything about such a thing.

HollandOrc wrote: »
    Bramble's Skin makes him look like an actual king, crown and robe and all. And his hammer becomes a little staff thing that looks like a royal crown at the end and I'd imagine it's hilarious to watch him bap enemies on the head with it. HAVE AT THEE!

when was Bramble's skin introduced? i haven't heard anything about such a thing.

Same time as Dark Mage Kobal?? That's what the thread's about anyways, lol. Top 50 guilds in the last GG got a new Kobal and Bramble skin. Which sorta sucks cuz they're probably not gonna be back for a year or so. They said they were exclusive to that GG and they wanted them to be unique for... well a long time, they didn't say how long. They'll probably introduce two more new skins for the next GG and keep going until it's been a year, and then start cycling through again.