Dark Mage Kobal

Happy 4th! So I just saw this:
7byqfg6d0w7n.png

I really want this @Joel or someone :) Any chance this is coming back to the shops? I'm guessing this costume has been around for a while?

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 2017
    It was a gg reward. I got my paws on it and I love it! <3
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Guild Games reward for the top 50 guilds. They said they were totally exclusive so probably not coming back ever.

There was one for Bramble too.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Does anyone have a pic of Bramble's or any others?
  • Sorry, I don't have a pic, but I have both GG skins and Kobal's is actually really awesome. One of my favorite skins. Bramble's was pretty forgetful.
  • My new favorite skin. Reminds me of Final Fantasy on NES.
  • echonap wrote: »
    My new favorite skin. Reminds me of Final Fantasy on NES.

Yup, I said the same thing in the GG thread I think.

FF1 Black mage skin, but just all purple vs blue robe and yellow/tan hat :)

****, now I'm all nostalgic for those earlier FF games. Can't wait for the SNES classic to be available for pre-order.
    Bramble's Skin makes him look like an actual king, crown and robe and all. And his hammer becomes a little staff thing that looks like a royal crown at the end and I'd imagine it's hilarious to watch him bap enemies on the head with it. HAVE AT THEE!
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 2017
    @Evil_Spirits My bramble is chillin' at level 1 with no ascensions (I don't give him any thought) but here is a picture.

Edit: oops the picture didn't show up and I deleted the screenshot :/

Post edited by farfella on
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Bramble's Skin makes him look like an actual king, crown and robe and all. And his hammer becomes a little staff thing that looks like a royal crown at the end and I'd imagine it's hilarious to watch him bap enemies on the head with it. HAVE AT THEE!

when was Bramble's skin introduced? i haven't heard anything about such a thing.

HollandOrc wrote: »
    Bramble's Skin makes him look like an actual king, crown and robe and all. And his hammer becomes a little staff thing that looks like a royal crown at the end and I'd imagine it's hilarious to watch him bap enemies on the head with it. HAVE AT THEE!

when was Bramble's skin introduced? i haven't heard anything about such a thing.

Same time as Dark Mage Kobal?? That's what the thread's about anyways, lol. Top 50 guilds in the last GG got a new Kobal and Bramble skin. Which sorta sucks cuz they're probably not gonna be back for a year or so. They said they were exclusive to that GG and they wanted them to be unique for... well a long time, they didn't say how long. They'll probably introduce two more new skins for the next GG and keep going until it's been a year, and then start cycling through again.