Current PVP token event....

Just wondering what everyone's 'success' rate has been with the token multiplier. I've done 16 battles in a row, and not one of those has been multiplied yet....

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    Did you activate it?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • DM666DM666 Member
    Yes I did. It's now run out and wants me to reactivate for 100 gems. Also I WAS getting tokens, only one at a time for the whole time.... I just wanted to know if ANYONE was getting the multiplier and how frequently.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited July 4
    The best I got out of 13 fights was x3 tokens for a single fight, while everything else was x1
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I got several 10x for Ferno, Ember, and Shade. Tons of 5x for several heroes.

I don't think 3x is an option, so not sure what Rocksor is experiencing.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    typo... I meant 5x
  • DM666DM666 Member
    FatCat - how many battles did you do?
    edited July 4
    Sixty maybe?

Started with 6 raid tickets. Did at least two 40 gem refreshes. Did two aether refreshes each day (i straddle midnight when I redeem these), did the 20 gem refresh, all 40 gem refreshes and one 60 gem refresh on day 2. And redeemed a weekly reward for 12 more tickets before it expired.

I was thankful because I am not VIP 5 and this Bounty event allowed me to get the 31 tokens required to bump up my Ferno to 4*. (I didn't have the foresight to recognize that even the 50 gem token refreshes on those event dungeon levels were a decent "investment" for those of us without access to the VIP portal.) Getting Ferno to four stars really helps!
  • danacdanac Member
    I did about 30 matches during event and only got 1 token rewards for all of them.
  • DM666DM666 Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys! For someone (me) who doesn't want to spend a bunch of gems etc on raid tickets (and I'm also not stellar at PVP) I'll just remember that it's not worth it for me to spend too much time or effort of this next time around!
    You get out of it what you put into it.

By that I mean that when I was leveling up Aria and Ember, Bounty Events were an absolute GODSEND, because tokens for these two are so expensive. I had no problem dumping extra gems for extra raids to get them starred up quickly.

Same for Ferno. Since I don't have access to the VIP Portal, I should have realized that paying 50 gems per dungeon refresh for the possibility of 1, 2, or 3 tokens wasn't terribly expensive especially if it helped me get Ferno to 4*, because I just won't have any real accessibility to his tokens for a while. For that reason, I had no problems dumping in extra gems for raids to get more of his tokens, especially since it helped me get back up into the running for the Top 100.
  • tokens r so overrated
  • poochpooch Member
    This was the first time i got lucky with the token event - 3x 10 tokens with Aria, plus many other 5 token drops!
  • pooch wrote: »
    This was the first time i got lucky with the token event - 3x 10 tokens with Aria, plus many other 5 token drops!

Dang. 30 Aria tokens is 14,400 aether basically. Not a bad haul.