4th of July Skin Ideas??

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
The 4th of July is coming up soon, was wondering if anyone else had ideas for some skins. Joel has told me before we can't do country-specific skin ideas (Like a skin for Yoko that made him look like a real American redneck, or an Uncle Sam Dagrund skin... I know, sad), but there could still certainly be skins based on the idea of the 4th of July. Other countries still celebrate it just... well, just to have a day off I guess.

My contribution: Pyrotechnics Therand Fiddlestrom - Instead of explosive barrels or dynamite, he would throw fireworks!
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Indigo
Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!

Comments

• ThundRThundR Member
    4th of july is almost over where I live in fact where I live is not America but I still like an idea of a 4th of july event.

Go pyrotechnics fiddlestrom!
    One is never complete...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ThundR wrote: »
    4th of july is almost over where I live in fact where I live is not America but I still like an idea of a 4th of july event.

Go pyrotechnics fiddlestrom!

Thanks! Honestly I can't even think of any other 4th of July skin that would work that isn't country-specific. Fireworks are about the only thing I imagine is country-wide. Perhaps cook-outs? A Hopper skin where she's wearing an apron and chef hat?? I dunno...
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Bald eagle Bauble
    One is never complete...
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Maybe even Statue of Liberty Ember?
    One is never complete...
    Bald eagle Bauble

Ahh yes! Of course!... should've been obvious. Although the Bald Eagle is a pretty American thing, I guess we don't really own them in the way we own Uncle Sam or Red/White/Blue (Don't even open your mouth, France), lol.

I can see it! Would be cool.
    Maybe even Statue of Liberty Ember?

Dang man, that's a cool idea too. Although that one's probably a little too specific. I wish they could do country-specific skins now.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Tribal Zurk?
    One is never complete...
    Tribal Zurk?

Hmm? How is that 4th of July related? Unless it's different where you are.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    I can envisage Tsume in an Uncle Sam skin but that's probably not possible, and he's already got his Leprechaun skin.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Barleyman wrote: »
    I can envisage Tsume in an Uncle Sam skin but that's probably not possible, and he's already got his Leprechaun skin.

Well nitpick has two skins...
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
    farfella wrote: »
    Barleyman wrote: »

Well nitpick has two skins...

Right but one of them is a holiday skin and the other isn't. I'd imagine every character will eventually have 1 holiday skin and 1 skint that isn't for holidays. Hopefully they'll give every hero at least 1 skin before they start giving any more heroes 2.