How many trophies do you drop when the PVP season ends?

I'm just wondering because it seems I dropped an excessive amount, I was sitting at 36636, and now I'm just over 18k, if that's correct then ok, just seems a little excessive to me.
Thank you all for your time!
Tagged:

Comments

• TheShlizzTheShlizz Member
    Okay I was just told you drop by half unless you're Legend one, I guess I never noticed, sorry about that.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Half or up to 20k.
  • danacdanac Member
    I drop trophies all the time,
    and then they roll under the couch and I can't pick them up.

That's why I never make Boss 100.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 5
    danac wrote: »

Excuses, excuses. Check out this diy project I found online.
    sh50qz87rseo.jpg

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • xandrew29xandrew29 Member
    TheShlizz wrote: »
    Okay I was just told you drop by half unless you're Legend one, I guess I never noticed, sorry about that.

I finished in Legend I and just was cut to 20K even.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    regardless where I finish in legend 1, whether its 40,001 or 90,000 I drop down to Warlord 1 and start with 20,000 - if i recall correctly, you drop 3 leagues, and the trophy count you get is sort of based on the threshold there, though, conveniently, 20,000 is indeed half of the 40,000 legend 1 threshold.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • aaronir3aaronir3 Member
    ****, all that work to hit a league bracket and they drop you.
  • If they didn't drop you, you wouldn't get to climb back up collecting the rewards along the way.
  • danac wrote: »

You need a cat...the cat will hide all their toys under the couch so the trophies aren't lonely.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    aaronir3 wrote: »
    ****, all that work to hit a league bracket and they drop you.

If they didn't, eventually EVERYONE would be crowded up in Legend 1. Imagine that, lol.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    Sometimes you can drop a lot more, like have 68k and dropping to less then 6K. Filed a complaint with customer support and got a BS answer and no answer from the Devs here on the forum. Must be that RNG running rampant in the code.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    phoxter wrote: »
    Sometimes you can drop a lot more, like have 68k and dropping to less then 6K. Filed a complaint with customer support and got a BS answer and no answer from the Devs here on the forum. Must be that RNG running rampant in the code.

Hey @phoxter, did I miss something recently? When did you contact CS? I can ping them for you if you've been waiting more than 72 hours.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    @Joel That was several seasons ago. I sent you a pm, never heard back. And since this is public I can't go into the compensation was from customer service. But their answer was my placement was within normal realm. Which is total bull droppings.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Send him your ticket number and he should be able to "fix" the bull droppings.