More Tank EPICS please?

I've noticed that the only Tank heroes to have EPIC's is Stonefist and IGOROK. Could we get some more? Like, for Sir William or Alexandros?
Perhaps something to try and get them some use in PvP?
There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    itirnitii wrote: »
    Have you ever considered Sir William and Alexandros don't want to pvp?

I can see Sir William, but I'm pretty sure Alex is desperate to be used anywhere at anytime.
  • oredithoredith Member
    the bigger problem is the fact that tanks aren't really "tanky" in this game.

it only serves as a hindrance. if you're talking about armor defense, there's plenty of attackers who benefit from being armored, without the detriment of "tank" tag. The only thing a tank tag gets you, is the liability for receiving more damage from attackers.

As such, there's pretty much no reason to run them in pvp. The only one that you ever see, is Furnace, and that's only because of Abs of Steel, which limits the amount of damage it can receive.

Maybe if the tank tag came with something like a 25% DR over everything, then they would be viable.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • echonapechonap Member
    Tank tag means two things in this game:
    1. Receive extra damage from casters
    2. Can't do much damage
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    How about just MOAR EPICS PLEASE?! ;)
  • danacdanac Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Tank tag means two things in this game:
    1. Receive extra damage from casters
    2. Can't do much damage

one more thing. Taunt.

Just about all taunters are tanks.
    And yeah, they should give them some compensation for being toon targets*, but they don't.

*as opposed to human targets