Game trying to drive me insane [attack order]

This is the sort of thing that can make me doubt reality.
ign danac vs gmun, night of 7/06 [in case you can track it down]

Zen Furnace Viperia Emily vs
Kai Gnog Gnog Ferno Tsumi

Order went, Kai Drenched, Zen Safe Haven, Gnog Gnog Strike, Ferno Wildfire, Furnace Stroke the Boiler.

To be clear, defensive team had heroes in slot 1,2, normal speed go before my hero in slot #1 normal, who was Furnace.
This was not some weird glitch where Furnace was Slowed.
This is not a mistake in Hero order, I confirmed Furnace was in my first normal speed slot.

I realize the game trying to make me insane is not a glitch*, but incorrect hero order is.

*it might even be intended

Comments

• danac wrote: »
    This is the sort of thing that can make me doubt reality.
    ign danac vs gmun, night of 7/06 [in case you can track it down]

Zen Furnace Viperia Emily vs
    Kai Gnog Gnog Ferno Tsumi

Order went, Kai Drenched, Zen Safe Haven, Gnog Gnog Strike, Ferno Wildfire, Furnace Stroke the Boiler.

To be clear, defensive team had heroes in slot 1,2, normal speed go before my hero in slot #1 normal, who was Furnace.
    This was not some weird glitch where Furnace was Slowed.
    This is not a mistake in Hero order, I confirmed Furnace was in my first normal speed slot.

I realize the game trying to make me insane is not a glitch*, but incorrect hero order is.

*it might even be intended
    Zen was slowed and he is before furnace in your lineup. Therefore after the GG hit Zen became your first normal speed hero, not furnace. Furnace is now your second normal speed hero.

So when the game figured out who goes next after GG it detected that your first normal speed hero had already taken his turn (Zen) so it went on to the next normal on the defense's side - Ferno.

To fix this for next time put Zen after Furnace in your lineup. Then after GG Furnace will remain your first normal speed hero and Zen will become your second normal speed hero (which will cause him to have no effect on turn order during turn 1).
    centralcommand
  • danacdanac Member
    Zen was slowed and he is before furnace in your lineup.

That's it, thanx.
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @CentralCommand, Thank you for confirming that danac is insane. I always suspected it.

It does no one any good to question my grip on reality.

Imagine me if I were UNhinged.
  • I offer a 1 time turn order 101 course for only $9.99! That's cheaper than your basic bundle. I promise it will increase your win % more than any of the other bundles will!!

CALL NOW
  • danacdanac Member
    I offer a 1 time turn order 101 course for only $9.99! That's cheaper than your basic bundle. I promise it will increase your win % more than any of the other bundles will!!

CALL NOW

I won the match. But got very frustrated because of that thing.

Hero order isn't why I lose matches, doing dumb things is.

If you have a course to make me smarter instead of more learned, I'm all yours.
  • a7mad3ezza7mad3ezz Member
    I've met a somewhat similar scenario last night, was attacking a team that has furnace when I wiped all team except furnace .. then he skipped a whole turn, that sounds really odd .. but it did happen ..
  • danacdanac Member
    This could be consolidated in one of the newer threads today, but I wanted the history here of the first match I described. Central command explained it well.

However.
    Same match dynamics today, me with Zen Furnace Bauble Viperia. Gnog strikes, round 2:
    Furnace goes, Bauble goes, ZEN GOES.

So example one above Gnog slowed Zen to Normal position 1, today he slowed Zen to normal position 3.
  • danac wrote: »
    This could be consolidated in one of the newer threads today, but I wanted the history here of the first match I described. Central command explained it well.

However.
    Same match dynamics today, me with Zen Furnace Bauble Viperia. Gnog strikes, round 2:
    Furnace goes, Bauble goes, ZEN GOES.

So example one above Gnog slowed Zen to Normal position 1, today he slowed Zen to normal position 3.

What order did you put your heroes in?
  • danacdanac Member
    same order, i do fast heroes to slow heroes.

It can trip me up, because of things like Ponti or Gnog ot Icebloom, but I haven't gotten into the habit yet of putting fast last.
    When I saw it was different this match, I double checked.