Champion superior rune: thank you very much.

I am creating this post to say thank you to DB's crew and devs to send me a legendary superior champion rune as refound for being beated hardly by lvls 70after the upgrade in pvp matchmaking.

At least it was 'worth' of reporting several times how much i was being smashed by lvls 70 (not for my fault)....

Luca aka Reflunch

xnn1ikk733y3.png

jszu89z3dg5v.png

Comments

• Im glad I could help :)

• danacdanac Member
    I get smashed by level 70s all the time.

Can I have a rune too?*

*But in English please.
  • edited July 8
    danac wrote: »
    I get smashed by level 70s all the time.

Can I have a rune too?*

*But in English please.
    I'm italian so i'm sorry for my bad english.

@danac
    i dont't think you are a lvl 64 anymore
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    I had to smash several lvl63-66 players when matchmaking was totally broken,I want 2 runes as compensation.
  • Anyway seems also for this season i am well targetted from lvls 70 ( almost all attacks i received are from them ) , so i don't think they fixed it yet.

gfafcqxbbxie.png
  • echonapechonap Member
    Please put me up as the H option for every level 70 for the whole week, then give me that rune!
  • No offense but if you want to compete in the boss 100 then level up and get a better defense. The complaining has to stop.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited July 8
    *poof* "where did my rune go?"
    "Did you discuss your compensation?"

But humorous to finally put together that you're Reflunch. I found and raided you so many times during the matchmaking issue. No offense intended!
  • i Know @FatCat69 ...but i also need to grow in strenght so i can be competitive with stronger lvls 70...just to grow up without a smart plan isn't good either.

This is why i like to face players more and less at my lvl ,not searching just for easy victories.
    I am not complaining about being attacked... @1EyedWillie ...it's about who is attacking me..if a lvl 65,66 or 67 are attacking me it's close to my lvl, so it is correct.

But once u find basically all. lvls 70 with 4.5/5 k rune ( a lot of them superior) attacking someone 6 lvls below i dont think is a fair pvp.

• danacdanac Member
    The complaining has to stop.

I'm sorry. But you DO realize this is the internet?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I got a free loot key from a friend.
  • can you get champian superior legendary runes if your in the top 100

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • TopKnightTopKnight Member
    I was raided almost 700 times when pvp was not broken and level 65. I did not get compensation but EARNED a superior rune for placing in top 100. DB stop giving the farm away and others stop complaining and deal with it.
  • edited July 9
    TopKnight wrote: »
    I was raided almost 700 times when pvp was not broken and level 65. I did not get compensation but EARNED a superior rune for placing in top 100. DB stop giving the farm away and others stop complaining and deal with it.

The forum is created to expose problems....i'd like to see your 700 times raided first. ;)
    Then , if happens, you could send a ticket to Big fish or also make a post here to share your bug /problem with others....
    It is not that difficult.

• TopKnightTopKnight Member
    6q9b5x34s6md.png

I don't want compensation. I focus on the positive.
  • TopKnight wrote: »
    6q9b5x34s6md.png

I don't want compensation. I focus on the positive.

If it happened during last season and you noticed the devs they should have sent you some email about the bug.