Valkin being dodged while off balance.

Wasn't this an issue they said was fixed so dwarves couldn't be dodged?

This weekend I've had Mk and/or Shadowblade dodge an off balance Valkin 2 or 3 times.

Aria didn't, though.

Comments

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Yes, some weeks ago they said perfect swing is now perfect and can't be dodged under any circumstances.

I use Dagrund in PvP a lot and have never had him dodged, just for the record.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited July 9
    Don't be insane. My guess there was not enough room in the description boxes for exceptions. The full rule for perfect swing is:

Never misses or can dodge enemy attacks (as long as the hero is not off balance).

This is similar to:

When killed, has a 100% chance to disease all enemies (unless they resist).

Disease negates all crits (unless the hero is Masuta Kira).

PvP streaks continue until you lose or two and a half hours pass since your last battle (or sometimes when the game crashes as soon as you enter the opponent's dungeon).

These special cases have all been reported and not changed. The only conclusion is that it is the way they are supposed to work.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Don't be insane.

You're telling me to quit the game.
    bvs72 wrote: »

These special cases have all been reported and not changed. The only conclusion is that it is the way they are supposed to work.

I'm reporting it hasn't changed.
    Let them tell us again it has.
    Just let them.

I double kitty dare them to.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @danac, next time you need to make them pinky swear that the change was made.