What's your favorite NORMAL Speed AOE PvP Hero?

Most PvP teams have 1 "nuclear bomb" normal speed hero that cleans up after the fast turns are over; a high damage, AOE attacker. I was thinking about the variety out there, and wondered what the forum preferred. As far as I know, the options are:

Valkin
Igorok
Grog
Koros
Viperia
Kobol
Balog (lol)
Furnace (debatable, I guess)
Rogar
Nitpick
Manglejaw
Lily (maybe?)
Icepick
Bovus

For me, it's Koros, because his Purging Pyre removes ALL buffs (well, 3, technically, but who has 4 buffs up in the 1st round?), including Invincible, BEFORE dealing damage. However, I see a lot of Grogs, Valkins and Bovuses (Bovi?) as well.

What say you?

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Mine is Koros too. Viperia is arguably better because of multi hit, and synergy with reptiles, but you asked for my favorite.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Well... Of the heroes that you said and that I have... furnace. I love him.
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Well... Of the heroes that you said and that I have... furnace. I love him.

He's so funny when you win and run up the tower; he toots his smokestack like he's a train. I don't have him runed up or ascended at all, so he's just bait at this point.

Grog seems to be the one guy who can match Koros is damage output, but again, don't have him ascended or runed.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Selwyn
  • Mangle Jaw too OP please nerf.
    Oh wait they did...twice...
    I use viperia now but I love me some mangle

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Statistically speaking, Ponti or Koros are my favorites. Depends on who I'm facing.

However if we're just talking my favorite AoE from a normal speed hero, Bovus' Stampede is my choice. Grog's feels like it takes forever to use, and just isn't as cool as trampling your enemies with a dozen or so angry minotaurs. Plus, since Bovus' buff and Epic release, he's had a special place in my heart. I give him my best runes and he's currently my most powerful hero, number wise. Actually I think the highest hero power of my roster goes to Zomm, but since Bovus has an Epic he's at the very top of my roster. The only Epic I currently have level 12 is his, too.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • moqlsmoqls Member
    Koros, without a doubt.
  • Valkin has become my favorite, fired up + baubles buff, with a damage to rogue power on him and he's a rogue slayer.
  • Valkin. I like how he lets me choose how I want my opponents to die. It's like the old Mortal Kombat "Finish them" letters have popped up. Do I want to hailstorm them out today? Send wolves to munch on them? Or let the entire population of Moria trample them to death?
    centralcommand
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Furnace.. obvious choice.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif